Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf

Yoongi POV:

When I got upstairs I pulled out my rolling luggage from one of my closets and started packing. I ended up filling two large suitcases full of winter clothing, jewelry, toiletries, and other pertinent necessities I would need right away. I then made a call downstairs and asked Lil if she could arrange for the rest of the items in my room to be packed up. I then told her I would contact a moving company to come by in the morning to pack up everything in my study and studio, and have it all delivered to my new apartment when I found one. I needed to make sure everything of mine was out before my dad or my brother had time to "accidentally" wreck it or dispose of it somehow.

After I finished packing I wheeled the two heavy suitcases to the elevator and sent them downstairs, ending up outside of the spa room and the entrance to Dongin's rooms. I had the urge to go down to the basement and bust a bunch of his shit, but I decided not to. I could hear Y/N's voice in my head - that woman was still nagging me and we weren't even a couple anymore nor married yet. Ha.

I wheeled my luggage to the kitchen where Lil was busy cleaning up and shutting down for the evening. I came around the kitchen island and gave her a back hug, resting my chin on top of her head. I always loved the products she used in her hair that smelled like coconut to keep it tamed. I am going to miss smelling it every day when I pass through the kitchen.

"You trying to get a feel of my goodies before you leave, son? Your hand is dangerously close there," Lil joked, patting my interlocked fingers that were resting just under her cleavage on her torso.

I chuckled, holding her tighter as I lifted her up, her feet leaving the floor.

"Good God almighty boy put me down," Lil squealed with delight.

I ignored her, twirling her around for a second and then plopping her down in another area of the kitchen.

"You're just so cute and little not to twirl about," I replied, flashing her a gummy grin. With that I patted her head.

She slapped my hand away, her hands immediately going on her hips as she gave me her best "don't mess with me, I'm big and tough" look.

"Just because I'm short doesn't mean you can carry me about. I'm a person," Lil huffed.

"Aww, if I could wear a little backpack and carry you everywhere I would. Little arms and legs just dangling about," I teased, bending backwards and wiggling my arms and legs.

This display of my favorite wiggle dance for her was a mistake, as it took my eyes off her for a second. Before I knew what hit me, Lil pulled out her trusty wooden spoon from a secret pocket in her apron and proceeded to smack me repeatedly with it, the blows landing on my arms, torso, and finally right across my ass as I tried in desperation to get away from her.

"Aghhhh not the spoon! Why haven't you died yet, you decrepit wooden tool of torture," I yelled, evading another slap to the ass from the spoon as I ran towards the doorway, my hands covering both cheeks.

"I've had this for 20 years and I'll have it for another 20 if it means needing it to keep your ass in check, young man," Lil bellowed from the kitchen, myself safely away in the great room.

Robert came out from the servants entrance in a purple two piece pajama set, probably wondering what all the noise was.

"I thought you already left, Master Yoongi," he asked.

I stood, hands on my hips, as I tried to catch my breath from that mild exertion a minute ago.

"Not yet. I have some of my shit packed and I'll go get a hotel room for tonight. I told Lil I will send movers in the morning to pack up everything else. Why do you look like Barney," I said, finally pointing out the fact that he was wearing a shade of purple similar to the annoying American children's dinosaur.