Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....

Hey guys! So I was going to make this chapter a Part 2, and explain what ends up happening to Regina George, her older sister, Thomas, etc. but the story ran away from me and this is what came to be. There is a brief explanation coming up about what happened to them - but I wanted the focus to switch back to Y/N and Yoongi now. 

P.S. There will be a TRIPLE update tonight - including THE END. 

---------------------

Y/N POV:

Thanksgiving came and went and no word from Yoongi. I didn't want to be discouraged, but I was. It was Wednesday, December 11th, and it was more than 2 weeks since he left. In two days I have to do my presentation in my Mixed Media class – the presentation that Yoongi and I worked so hard on. To top it off, my birthday was on Tuesday of next week, and he wouldn't be here for it. To say I was depressed was an understatement.

"Y/N, snap out of it girl. You've been staring at your phone for half of lunch already," JoJo said, poking me in the ribs.

I sighed and locked my phone, watching the screensaver of Yoongi's face disappear to black.

"I know, I just miss him so much. Why hasn't he tried to call me or find some way to contact me???"

JoJo hugged me close while looking over at Hailey, Andrew and Cheri. They were currently sandwiching him like an oreo cookie, teasing the shit out of him.

"Maybe he doesn't have your number because nobody memorizes numbers anymore. He doesn't have his phone, remember? I'm sure he is just fine and is keeping an eye on you but just laying low."

I eyed JoJo, who had an uncanny ability to remain stone-faced to the point I had no idea what her true emotions were. She did do something that gave herself away though, and I pounced on it.

My eyes drew down into slits as I stared her down. "You know, you've mentioned like 4 times in the past two weeks that Yoongi is probably keeping tabs on me and just laying low. I think now you're not just saying it to be nice to me. Fess up, what do you know," I accused.

"I don't know anything, so zip it girl. You need to eat your lunch. You're not skipping lunch like you did yesterday," JoJo replied.

I ignored what she said, instead moving directly to plan B which involved slapping away the sandwich she was about to bite into, causing it to launch across the table onto Andrew's tray. I then pinched her nipples with my thumb and index fingers and twisted hard.

JoJo shrieked and pulled back, her arm darting out as she punched me between the legs.

"Owww! What the fuck, JoJo," I yelled, both hands now cupping my lady parts.

JoJo crossed her arms. "You pinched my nips so I cunt punched you. What of it?"

I groaned, feeling like my pelvic bone was on fire. "That was....surprisingly effective."

"What the hell are you two doing," Cheri laughed.

"JoJo is hiding something, I can feel it. She knows something about Yoongi but won't fess up," I groaned.

"No I'm not," she replied.

"Yes you are, you filthy liar. Fess up or I'll go to your apartment when you're at work after school and write shit all over your guitar," I threatened.

JoJo gasped, drawing her arm back but I quickly scooted around the table as close as I could to Hailey.

"You wouldn't DARE touch my guitar. I should have never given you a spare key!"