Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips

YOONGI POV:

I woke up to a warm arm around my waist, fingers intertwined with mine as I lay on my left side. My back felt warm as their body was pressed against me, their hot breath on the back of my neck. I felt a stirring down below as I continue to wake from a delicious dream about Y/N writhing under me as I bring her to the brink of yet another orgasm. The feeling of someone pressed against me only fueled the fire that was now beginning to roar to life in my body. I heard a low moan escape from my throat as I begin to become fully aware....

Of a hard dick pressing against my ass.

I shot up out of bed, flinging myself out from under the covers and onto the floor. I did a tuck and roll and shot up, standing to my feet as I glare at the owner of said hard dick, who obviously is NOT Y/N.

The loss of body heat caused Jimin to stir, his plump lips pursing several times as if he's dreaming of kissing. He makes grabby hands on the bed where my body was laying, finally opening his eyes a crack.

He looks at me and I look at him.

"Is there a problem," Jimin asks, lifting his head slightly to look at me.

My hands are on my hips as I stand there, gaping at him.

"Is there a problem!? Is there a problem!?!??! You're laying there SPOONING me, with your hard dick pressed up into my ass," I whisper yell.

Jimin's eyebrows raise at this observation of mine as he lifts the sheets and looks down, admiring his cock still jutting proudly from his body.

"Hmm. I'm surprised he still works after last night," Jimin said, smirking and turning over onto his back.

I just scoffed, running my hands through my hair. I look behind me and Joon is on his back, his large frame looking as if it's about to swallow the cot he is on. He doesn't seem to mind and looks comfortable, his mouth hanging open in a silent snore.

I turn to look at Jimin again, who is now rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Well I'm officially up now, and there is no way I'm going to be able to fall back asleep again next to you. What time is it," I say to nobody, grabbing my phone off the nightstand. It's 8:42 fucking a.m. I've slept for what – 4 hours? 

"I'm going to go to my studio and sleep, it's way too fucking early to be up right now," I say, taking my phone with me and storming out of the bedroom.

Jimin just smiled happily, turning again to spoon JK from behind, taking the same position as he did with me. JK instinctively snuggled into the embrace, sighing contently. Freaks.

I walked down the hall, stopping first to pee in the bathroom before I went to my studio. I looked at my notifications and saw I had a text message from Y/N. I hurried to my studio and threw myself down on the futon, not bothering to pull it out. I grabbed the blanket off the back and threw a pillow under my head as I quickly unlocked my phone.

8:34 a.m.      My Baby: Guess what?

Hmmm. I quickly formed a reply and sent it back to her.

8:51 a.m.      Me: What, Babygirl?

I let the phone rest on my chest as I laid there on my back. A moment later I felt it vibrate in my hand, the sound still off from last night.

8:52 a.m.      My Baby: I had a dream about you this morning.

My eyebrows shot up when I read the text she just sent. So she dreamt about me too, huh? I wonder if it was anything like mine.

8:53 a.m.      Me: Oh yea? What happened in the dream?