Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup

(A/N: Another shortie of a chap)

----------------------------------

Just then Jimin's eye caught someone in the crowd, and I turned to look at what he was looking at. An older woman in a Princess Jasmine costume was walking by, and boy was she pretty. About 5'5" with with a black wig on, smokey eye-shadow framing beautiful blue eyes, and plump lips. Her two piece showed off her belly, which had a belly piercing. She looked to be in her 30's, maybe 33?

(A/N: This Noona is modeled after a real friend who is also a writer on Wattpad. She isn't 33, but she could pass for 33 - that's how hot she is! I won't be telling her real age or any other personal info in the story. This is just for her to enjoy completely wrecking her bias Jimin. A preview of what she does to him is coming up in this chapter, with more to follow! Check out her stories after you read mine - her name will be down in the comments - JennyG576)      

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, who is that Noona," Jimin said, his tongue darting out to lick his bottom lip. "I need to go find out more," he said, leaving us and chasing after the mystery princess.

"Well, we won't see him again tonight I bet," Jungkook said, shaking his head. I laughed at that and gave Hailey my bottled water, making her drink that one as well. We stood talking for a few more minutes and then the lights began to flicker and dim.

The MC came out on stage to a roar of applause and hollering, and it took him a bit to get everyone to settle down. "Ladies and gents! Ghosts and ghouls! Welcome to the Underground – your one stop party place for fun, entertainment, and the best rappers in the area!"

With that, everyone started hooting and hollering again, the noise in the room deafening. I covered my ears quickly, grimacing.

The MC got the crowd to calm down and then continued. "I have some men going around judging costumes as we begin, and winners will be announced at the end of the night, the winner going home with a $500 prize! We also have our favorite rappers back tonight in a rap battle to beat all rap battles, but there will be no winner declared tonight. They agreed to forfeit the winnings so that one of YOU lucky bitches can win the pot money for having the BEST costume!"

This was obviously something everyone wanted to hear, as everyone started up again with the yelling and clapping, and I groaned and covered my ears again. I looked over and Hailey had a worried expression on her face and had successfully taken protection of Jungkook as his face was now smooshed into her cleavage, both of her hands covering the bunny ears of his onesie. He stayed still, a look of utter amusement and heaven on his face as his cheek rested on one of her boobs.

I was about to yell at Hailey and tell her that she had the wrong ears covered, when the MC started back up again. "And as a special treat for you all, one of the most popular rappers ever known in the Korean underground rapping scene will be here rapping for you all during intermission – let's give it up for RM!"

Clapping erupted again as the curtain swung back and RM came out, briefly waving and smiling at everyone. In person he was tall, very tall, and very good looking. He had on dark denim jeans, black tee, denim jacket, and a bandanna. When he snuck back behind the curtain the noise started to die down. The lights changed, signalling the beginning of the rap battle.

"Up first is Slow Rabbit and Tron, give it up give it up," the MC yelled. Everyone started to clap again as two guys stepped up onto the stage. I didn't recognize either one of them, but I was sure they had rapped the last time I was here. The Underground wasn't a big establishment, and had about 15 rappers that rotated through, with new ones every once in a while from what Yoongi told me. I took the time as they began to rap back and forth to turn to Hailey, disengaging her hands from around Jungkook's head. Jungkook opened his eyes, startled.