Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz

A/N: I try to make the pic at the beginning fit with the story somehow, but this one.... wow he is just beautiful......

-------------------------------------------

Yoongi POV:

I didn't want to go home just yet. I just wanted to think. I kept on driving, my mind wandering just like my car. I ended up pulling into one of my favorite spots – a secluded spot overlooking the city. From this vantage point I could see everything below me, and at night I would lay on the hood of my car and stare up at the stars, in awe of their beauty and vastness. I didn't get out this time though, and chose to stay in the seclusion my car provided for me.

It felt like no matter how hard I tried to resist her I couldn't, and yet when I did try to resist her it wasn't making anything better for me, it was just torturing both her and I. I could tell, without her having to say anything, that she had feelings for me. I knew she had the same lust for me as I had for her, and to be honest the fact that she wasn't shy about showing her desire for me turned me on like no other, but there was an undercurrent there that I felt. I just didn't know what to do with it. That undercurrent was running through me as well, and it was something I was trying hard to keep in check. It was beginning to grow out of control with each interaction with her, and I felt that soon enough it would overtake me and I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore. 

If it was strictly sexual with her it wouldn't be a problem. I could fuck her senseless and be done with it, getting into a comfortable position of friends with benefits. I was never good with just a fuck buddy, even though I tried twice after I was dumped by Park Song almost a year ago. I was encouraged by my buddies Jungkook and Jimin to get a rebound, and they quickly set me up with a girl. That rebound turned into another, and after two one night stands, I felt just as shitty as I did before. I didn't want just sex, I wanted someone to return the same passion and love that I had to give. My other friend, Namjoon was more level headed, and understood me more. He would often have talks with me as we walked in nature, and I gained much insight from him. Namjoon was a mentor in more ways than one, having gained popularity as a mainstream Korean rapper while still in high school. 

The guys and I (Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Tayhueng, Jin, and Namjoon) all visited underground rap clubs back then, with Namjoon and I competing against other amateur rappers. Namjoon went by RM back then, and I got coined with the name Suga by Jimin. At first Jimin called me that to make fun of me because of how pale I was (and that was when Jin would bust out his trusty pink flyswatter and beat the shit out of him with it), but then Hobi would say I was sweet like sugar at times so it was fitting. 

Namjoon had connections in the U.S. due to his rising popularity and he got in touch with a guy who ran an underground rap scene in this area, and every Friday night since we moved, I went and competed. I loved doing it, the thrill of rapping freestyle under the guise of Suga – I was invisible but front and center on stage at the same time, doing something I loved to do. Friday nights were my escape, and I often shared the sentiment with the boys back home when we video chatted.

I opened up the group chat checking to see if anybody was on. Nobody was active, but I knew they would get a notification they had a message as soon as I posted. It was almost 5:00 p.m. here, which meant that it was 7:00 a.m. in Korea. They were probably already up, getting ready for school.

(A/N: In this story, all of them speak fluent English and Korean. When you see the guys talking when they are together, the assumption is that they are speaking in Korean, although to you it will appear as English, unless otherwise indicated).

5:02 p.m.      Suga: Anybody on?

(RM has entered the chat)

5:03 p.m.      RM: I've been up reading for a while, buddy. What's up? How is life treating you in the States?