Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries

YOONGI POV:

Thank God it was Sunday. Joon and I finally got to leave the hospital at almost 4:00 a.m. The doctor ended up coming in to talk to me before I was discharged and told me I had to take it easy. He said it would be his recommendation that I don't go to school for a few days, and ended up writing me a note to miss a full week so I can recover. I was grateful – I looked like shit, and would feel like an idiot showing up with a huge bandage on my face, not to mention the other cuts and bruises on my face from the fight. I didn't need or want the attention.

After picking up my prescriptions we got home and the house was still dark. Everyone should still be asleep. We pulled into the garage and Joon turned the car off, turning to me.

"We're supposed to fly out of here in 5 hours. I'm exhausted man," he said, leaning his head back on the headrest.

"I'm sorry man, I know this is all my fault. Thanks for being there for me, though. Maybe I should get you a later flight. Is that possible," I asked.

"Honestly no, I need to get back to work tomorrow. I may not even be able to do that, with how tired I am already today and jet-lag. The boys could probably miss a day or two of school but I have responsibilities I need to take care of," he replied.

"Ahh, the joys of being an adult now, right? Okay well lets get inside and get a few hours of sleep at least. Why don't you go ahead, I need to make a quick call," I said.

Joon's eyebrows raised. "You're not going to try to contact Y/N again, are you? That would be a very bad move right now man."

"No, I'm not going to call her or Hailey right now. I promise I will let it be for now, it's for something else," I replied.

Joon nodded his head, believing me. "Ok man. I'll head in and you just come in when you are ready."

With that he got out of the car, leaving me in the dark. I didn't mind, the dark was comforting. I pulled out my phone and made two calls – one to the airline where they had tickets and had their flight upgraded from economy to first class. It was the least I could do with everything that has happened the last two days and the drama my actions caused. After that I called and hired a driver for us since I was in no position to drive them there and then drive myself home.

When those two things were finished I drug myself out of the car, shuffling my feet as I went inside the house. I was so damn tired, my face hurt, and I was depressed.

When I got upstairs to my room I see Joon face down on his cot, passed out in his clothes. Jimin and Jungkook were spooning each other in my bed, in the same places as the night before. I went into my bathroom and took my medication – a pain pill for tonight – went pee, and stripped to my underwear and undershirt.

I didn't care I wasn't wearing pajamas, I was too tired to care. I flopped down in bed and fell asleep instantly.

*Three Hours Later*

An annoying sound rang out in my room, jolting me awake. My bedside phone was ringing.

"Hello," I said, my voice hoarse.

"Master Yoongi the driver is here to take you all to the airport," Lil said.

"Ok thanks," I replied, hanging up the phone. I sat up in bed, feeling Jungkook and Jimin stir next to me.

"What time is it," Jimin asked.

"It's a little after 7:00 a.m. We need to hurry and get to the airport so you don't miss all the pre-boarding shit and end up being late for boarding," I replied. My head was killing me and I felt like I was going to throw up.