Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1

Y/N POV:

I waved bye to Hailey as she walked up her driveway, heading into her house. The day was okay, pretty uneventful for the most part. Students were still milling about during breaks and lunch talking about the fight the other day. I knew that I was going to see Yoongi soon, and I started to feel myself get excited.

I ran home quick to change, and to text my mom so she knows I'm over at a friend's working on a project for school. I know he said he wanted us to behave but eh, fuck it.

I wore a super cute outfit today that I had a feeling would make his eyes bug out: a fuzzy red long-sleeved half shirt that showed about 2 inches of my stomach, a red and black plaid skirt that reached only a few inches past my butt, and black thigh high stocking socks. It was getting cold enough outside that we had to wear warmer layers, but I wanted to make sure I still looked sexy as well. 

I matched the outfit with a red satin bra and panty set, black patent leather shoes and dainty white socks. I had my hair up in a high ponytail and had a thin black choker around my neck. When I looked in my full-length mirror before heading back downstairs I thought: eat your heart out, Min Yoongi!

I bounced downstairs and out the door, heading over to Yoongi's house. I arrived at 3:45 p.m., driving down the long driveway and around the back of the house to the garage. The garage door opened for me, a sign that they knew I was there and were expecting me. I wondered how many cameras were around the property. If they had any, I couldn't see them.

I pulled into the garage behind Yoongi's car and got out, taking my little black clutch that had my wallet, keys, phone, and lip gloss in it. Before I got to the door that lead into the main house, the door opened and Lil came out with little Minnie in tow. Minnie was yip yip yipping and almost threw herself in my arms as I squatted down to say hello.

Lil grabbed Minnie, who proceeded to squirm like she was on crack, trying to get away. Lil motioned for me to follow her saying, "Master Yoongi is upstairs, probably still asleep in his studio. He always naps in there on his couch. You just go right ahead up there, Y/N. I will send up a tray of snacks and drinks up later."

I gave thanks and a bow to Lil for her kindness and then proceeded to head upstairs. Minnie tried to jump down from Lil's arms and follow, and as I headed up the stairs, I could hear Lil chide Minnie for trying to ruin our alone time. That made me giggle wondering what Lil thinks our "alone time" consists of.

Walking down the wing that Yoongi owned, I was in awe once again at the warm colors. For a guy, he had great taste in decorating. It was simple designs, meant to be functional and not too flashy. I passed his bedroom, and it looked much the same as before. The bed was big and inviting, and it seriously was a room that I'd rent out for a night just to be able to sleep in luxury just once. I bet the sheets alone cost more than everything in my bedroom back home.

I went to the last room on the right across from his study and knocked on the door. I waited but got no answer, and so I decided to proceed inside. When I got inside, I could see it consisted of what looked like three rooms, one larger one and two off of it that were slightly smaller. The main room had an L shaped desk with a piano keyboard and phone on one end, and a computer system with several monitors, plus some music equipment and a mic on the other.

Above the monitors was a see-through window that looked into the other room, which looked like the room where someone could record a song. Directly to my right was another door that lead into another room that was pretty much a wide hallway of sorts that led into the recording room.