Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1

Y/N POV:

I was nervous. I was wringing my hands, pacing back and forth nervous. "Mom! Mom, we should pick something up to take to his mother. Do you think she would like some flowers," I yelled, my mother in the kitchen finishing up her lunch. I had already eaten an hour ago, and then proceeded to get anxious.

"I'm almost done. Let's leave in about 10 minutes and we'll stop by the flower shop and pick her up a nice bouquet. That would be nice, don't you think," she said, poking her head around the corner of the kitchen to look at me.

"Yeah I guess so," I said. "Okay, I am going to go upstairs to grab some things. I'll be down in ten."

I hurried upstairs, grabbing a shoulder bag and putting Yoongi's homework for the week in it. I felt bad that I kept forgetting it, but hey – at least he has 1 more day to work on it right? Ha. I put my clutch in it too, since I always kept my wallet, phone, and keys in it. I wondered if I should take makeup and stuff, but decided against it. I showered this morning and shaved, so that wasn't necessary to do again. I didn't have time now anyway. I picked up my phone, sending a quick text to Hailey.

12:40 p.m. Me: I'm so nervous! We leave in a few minutes to go to his house and then I get ready for tonight! Eeeekkkkkkk!

12:41 p.m. Bestie: Why the fuck are you going over there so early? Isn't the dinner at like 6pm or something?

12:42 p.m. Me: Yes, but he said he wanted me over there super early. He said he missed me for one <3, and for two, he has a surprise for me. OMG I forgot to show u a pic of the dress. They took a snap of me in it before it went to get altered.

<pic of Y/N in dress>

12:43 p.m. Bestie: Holy shitballs girl, that dress is GOREGOUS. You look GORGEOUS in it. If Yoongi doesn't rip that thing off you and bang the shit out of you after that dinner, I just might need to because damn girl I think you just made me gay!

12:43 p.m. Me: OMFG....I'm rolling.... Ok I gotta go! Bye!

12:43 p.m. Bestie: Bye girl! Remember! If you get some of that dick, make sure the wrapper is on thick!

I chuckled, putting my phone on lock and then putting it in my bag. I could hear my mom yelling from downstairs to get a move on. I bounced downstairs, now feeling excited and not so nervous. My mom and I got into the car and headed over to the flower shop, picking a nice fall arrangement. I gave my mom the address to his house, and when we pulled into the gated community and I directed her through the winding streets to his house, her mouth dropped. His house came into view, and my mom began to stutter.

"Is th-that.... Y/N...is that his house," she sputtered.

I laughed at her reaction, knowing I thought the same thing. The front yard (or field if you want to get technical) in front of his house was decorated with flowers and shrubbery for fall, with a beautiful gazebo and water fountain. I instructed my mom to follow the driveway around the house and to the rear, pulling up in front of the garage. They must have seen us as the garage doors began to open, revealing two men waiting inside. They directed us to pull the car inside, and we parked behind one of the vehicles.

My mom and I stepped out of the car, saying hello to the two gentleman waiting there. They were dressed to the nines in butler-looking uniforms. The one man named Yang welcomed us and lead us through the pathway of cars to the door. The other man, whose nametag said Park, opened the door for us, and we entered the house. Lil was there in the kitchen with three other ladies, and they were all working hard.