Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)

YOONGI POV:

The words just spilled out of me, as if by their own accord. Finally becoming one with Y/N seemed to unlock something in my heart and it allowed me to let go - and doing so felt like 1,000 pounds was lifted off me.

I don't know why I said I THOUGHT I was in love with her at first, but as I examined the feelings stirring within me, I understood why. I KNEW I was in love with her, but a little piece of me was still hesitant and scared, worried that she didn't feel the same as me - or at least didn't feel as deeply as I did. She was quiet afterwards, her fingers having stilled on my back. I felt panic starting to rise in my throat, as I wondered if I had said it too soon, or said something that she didn't feel for me. I think she could sense I was able to pull away, as she suddenly flattened her hands on my back, keeping me close to her.

She buried her face into my chest again so I wasn't able to see her as she said, "I think I am in love with you too, Yoongi. No.... I KNOW I am. I've known for a while, actually." She chuckled against my chest, her warm breath tickling the spattering of dark chest hair there.

I hugged her to me, as I felt giddiness come over me at her words and a sense of relief. My right hand moved between us to lift her chin so her eyes came up to meet mine and I leaned over, bringing my lips to hers and kissing her passionately. I pulled away and placed another kiss on her forehead before I laid back down again, my chin on top of her head as she laid hers on my chest.

The afterglow was something I had never experienced before, as the few times I had sex in the past were fleeting and without these feelings. I started to wonder what time it was, knowing that it was getting late. I didn't want it to end, though. My right hand started to move across her back, slowly exploring her contours as we laid together. My hand moved down and over her butt and I gripped her in my large hand, palming her like a basketball. She squealed a little bit in my chest, which just made me chuckle. My hand moved down, caressing her thigh and up more, moving lightly over her hips. I got almost to her waist when her breath hitched and then she began to laugh, attempting to pull away from me. She was ticklish there - and I knew what I had to do.

I held her firm against me with my left arm while I continued to rake my fingertips over that sensitive area as she began to buck against me, laughing harder.

"Yoon....Yoongi...ahahahahahaha stop it I'm so ticklish right there," she said, squirming around. I started to chuckle harder, moving my hand up and over her, my fingers dancing on her skin as I looked for more places where she was ticklish. I cupped her breast in my hand roughly which made her gasp with pleasure, before my fingers moved over to dance on her skin right under her armpit. She HOWLED with laughter then, jerking herself from me and flung herself on her back. I wasn't about to let her get away though and I moved on top of her, my body moving between her legs and forcing her to open up to me. I could feel the wetness between her legs still, pushing against me. I started to get hard again, and I thrusted deliciously against her, my hands moving to hold hers above her head as I leaned down and attacked her nipples with my mouth.

She moaned, rolling her hips against me and I started to breathe more erratically. "Yoongi....I want to, but I don't think I can. I'm sore," she said, whimpering and moaning as she pressed her pelvis up against me.

"Was I too rough with you earlier," I asked, panting as I released her hands and propped myself up on my arms on either side of her head so I wouldn't crush her with my weight. She shook her head no as she laid there, her eyes closed and her mouth parted slightly. I leaned down, kissing the tip of her nose.

"No, you weren't too rough on me. I knew you were restraining yourself. I'm still sore though. I feel bad - you made me cum so many times, and I only made you cum once," she said, a little pout moving across her lips.