Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost

A/N: A long ass chapter. Apparently I don't know how to make one scene in a story into a small chapter. I just can't do it, too many moving parts! So go potty and grab some snacks because we're gonna have some fun.... 

Y/N POV:

I was excited to get to see Yoongi soon. I was trying to give him some space since he had his boys here, and he probably wanted to spend as much time with them as possible before they had to fly out. Because of that I know I shouldn't try and monopolize my time but I couldn't get enough of him.

He was like my drug – and I felt insatiable when I was around him. I didn't expect to fall in love my senior year or even start a sexual relationship with anyone for that matter – but it seems natural when it comes to Yoongi.

I looked down at my ring as I said this, the beautiful ring he gave me that night not long ago in the hotel room after our dinner date. The ring looked enormous on my hand and I moved my hand slowly on my thigh as I sat on my bed, watching the light bounce off as it hit it.

I felt uncomfortable at times wearing it, only because I was so against feeling the need to have flashy and expensive things – and this ring certainly was flashy. I know that if I complained, however, Yoongi would probably do something out of spite like getting me an even bigger ring! I don't know if I will ever get used to his expensive taste.

My mom was talking about how my wedding ring would be even bigger. I hadn't even thought about getting married – hell, I hadn't even thought about graduation yet. I knew that I would probably go to college after graduating high-school, and I even contemplated applying for a school abroad.

I was still up in the air about what I wanted to be "when I grew up", and I was also wondering...... if Yoongi and I were still going strong then – what would he be doing? He would be too young still to take over his dad's company so, does that mean he would attend college as well until that time came? He didn't seem too interested in school though. He didn't really need it – he was incredibly smart and had really good business sense. I could see him becoming wildly successful in his career without having gone to college.

I glanced at my phone and saw I had been sitting here daydreaming almost 15 minutes. I needed to hurry up and change so I can get ready to meet the guys for pizza and arcade games. I was looking forward to getting to know Namjoon, Jungkook, and Jimin better.

*Teeny tiny time skip*

I pulled up to the pizza place 30 minutes later after changing into a pair of super tight black skinny jeans, a red plaid off the shoulder fuzzy sweater crop top, and black combat boots. I left my hair long and flowing down my back, and played up my makeup with  smokey eyes and nude lips. I looked hot!

When I got out of my car I saw Yoongi's car 3 spaces ahead of mine, parallel parked in front of the business as well. When I opened the door the bell jingled above my head, announcing my entrance. I looked around, and saw the guys all smooshed together in a booth to the far right of the room. To the left was the arcade section, and the far back is where the cashiers and the area where they cooked the food were.

The sound of the bell made Yoongi and Jungkook look my way as they were facing me. Both of them had wide eyes and they drank me in, looking at me from head to toe. I smirked at this, and started making my way over to them. I see Jungkook say something to Yoongi and Yoongi immediately elbowed him, his face perturbed by whatever was said.

"Hiya boys," I said as I got to their booth. I smirked at Yoongi as his adams apple visibly moved as he gulped, standing up quick.

As soon as he stood, Jimin and Namjoon looked over our way. Namjoons eyebrows shot up as he drank me in, and Jimin immediately got the perviest look on his face.