Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door

A/N: I was horny so this just flowed out of me tonight. Enjoy this kinky shit from me to you with love <3

------------------------------------

Yoongi POV:

It was Sunday night and Y/N and I were spending time in my new apartment. Having my own space without worrying about someone bursting in at any moment was a perk to me, even if the place was nothing like what I was used to back home.

A low moan rumbled out of my throat as my head tilted back to rest on the couch. My hands moved up to slide into Y/N's hair as she slowly took my hard cock in her mouth, working so hard to get the entire length into her mouth.

My grip in her hair tightened as she moaned on my cock, sucking the shaft and increasing the pressure as she pulled her head up, releasing the head with a pop.

"God baby you know how to suck me so well, it feels fantastic," I said, my mouth hanging open now as she began to gobble me up again, her warm mouth enveloping my hardness faster and with more hunger.

She began to stroke me now, her mouth working the tip and first few inches while her hand stroked the rest. The combination was overwhelming, and I could feel my balls clench – I was close.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby. You want it in your mouth, hmm? Where do you want it, Babygirl," I asked, beginning to pant harder as my orgasm edged closer and closer.

I opened my eyes and looked at Y/N, her mouth coming up and off my cock as she leaned back and took off her top and bra, her pert round tits bouncing into view.

I grabbed ahold of my cock, stroking it as she said, "Cum all over my tits, Daddy!"

Oh what a dirty, dirty girl my Y/N had become.

I scooted to the end of the couch, stroking faster and faster as I got closer to the finish line. I grabbed her right breast and kneaded it in my hand as I rubbed the head of my cock against the left one, flicking the nipple with it.

It was then that I felt my balls tighten again and then it happened – an orgasm ripped through my body with such force that cum shot out of my dick and flew, hitting her in her collarbone and then below, stream after stream of warm cum landing all over her gorgeous tits.

She held them both up for me as I came, the sight just as erotic as watching my cum land in stripes on her milky skin, and I felt my body shudder with delicious exhiliration as I rode out my orgasm, my eyes moving up to lock onto hers.

I was spent, my body heaving and falling back onto the couch once again with my cock still hard, jutting out from my body with my hand still wrapped around the base tightly.

I sat there for a moment, the blissful quiet interrupted by knocking at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone.

"Go away," I yelled, not wanting to bother getting up to see who it was.

The knocking persisted, and then I yelled again. The knocking stopped – a muffled "I'll come back" coming through the door.

"Mmmm," Y/N said, making me lean forward slightly to see what she was doing.

Fuck me – she was rubbing my cum into her tits, moaning as she looked down at herself. She would take a glob of cum on her fingertip and rub it over her erect nipples, rubbing and squeezing the rosy nub then using her whole hand to cup her breasts.

"You need more hmmm," I said, feeling my cock twitch in my hand.

We had already had sex three times that day, this last time a blowjob that she initiated because she said she was too sore for another round.