Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies

Y/N POV: 

We took off then, heading over to the Underground. When we got there the parking-lot was packed, and it took us a bit of driving around to find a spot a block away from the building. 

Luckily, there were a ton of businesses around the huge parking-lot, so if anyone wondered why there were so many cars, they would assume people are attending parties at one of the many bars, restaurants, etc. that all use that lot. 

We got out of the car, walking the block to the club. It was 7:45 p.m. now, and the sun was setting. We arrived and walked around the back of the building, nobody in sight. People were careful to enter in the back or the side and go in right away, and not mill around. The more people hanging around what looked like an abandoned building the worse off it's going to look if they got raided.

We walked down the stairs to the basement door, giving the required knocks to make the sliding security peephole open. We were quickly ushered in after a quick ID check and a hand-stamp for being underage, and were greeted with a quiet, dark hallway like last time. 

We went down the hallway and through door and entered into the pit (or open area of the club), and it was busy with tons of people in costumes. We saw everything from sexy vampires, doctors, the whole Suicide Squad, clowns (hard pass there), fake cops, circus performers, and more. 

I looked around for a slutty schoolgirl, which Cheri said she was going as, and couldn't find her as there were probably 10 running around. I gave up, heading over to the drink area to get a soda. Alcohol was flowing, and I probably could of gotten some (the drinking ban was enforced for those under 21, but depending on who was manning the table, it sometimes got through), but I decided against it. I didn't mind wine or champagne, but I didn't like how the harder stuff made me feel.

I turned and grabbed Hailey and we went around talking to people. I had a lot of questions about my outfit, asking why I didn't bother to dress up except put on a wig and colored contacts. Apparently nobody was into Japanese manga here. I couldn't complain since I wouldn't of known about it until I researched it, but since I did I found it pretty cool. I gave up trying to explain who I was, and just left it alone, following Hailey around and watching her flirt. We continued to mingle for a good 10 minutes more, when I heard someone yell "Hinata Hyuga!!!!!!!!!"

I wondered who was yelling gibberish, not getting it at first that they were calling for ME. I heard it again, this time a little closer in the crowd of people. I spun around and saw this:

               It was some kid in a yellow bunny onesie

It was some kid in a yellow bunny onesie. He came running up to me, excited and speaking Korean very fast. I looked at him with a blank stare as he pointed to my eyes, going OOOHHHHHH. Then he busted out into some dance, waving his hands back and forth in front of me as he wiggled side to side, with a dopey look on his face. I immediately started to laugh, wondering if this was his signature move or something, the wiggle jazz hands dance.