Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups

(A/N: I double updated tonight. Be sure to read the previous chapter before this one. This one is a short chapter, but it's packed with a punch. Enjoy ;) )

YOONGI POV:

I stared at the blue sex toy with a mix of fascination and disgust. I had never seen one in real life, I only came across them in some porn I watched occasionally. Not seeking them out mind you- you know that anal shit seems to always pop up when you least expect it.

Then it dawned on me - he said that had been in his ass all night. While he was in my bed, spooning up next to me.

"OH MY GOD," I yelled, visibly fighting off some major heebie jeebies. "You were in bed with me last night with that thing up your ass - and you were hard this morning trying to spoon me, Jimin WHAT THE FUCK!"

"I can't help it! It's curved and when it's fully extended it hits my sweet spot and makes me feel sooooo good," Jimin said, a faraway expression on his face.

We all three stared at him, not saying a word. Jungkook had a big, silly grin on his face. Joon looked shocked yet tired - like his brain couldn't comprehend another overshare. My face.....well let's just say my face had a look of murder on it.

"I'm going to start practicing. I know you're going to start sharing, and frankly I need to get myself distracted," I said, standing up and moving over to the lockers behind us.

The lockers housed our equipment, and I opened mine to get out my gloves and headgear. I would put on the shorts later. I took my jacket off and left it on a chair, leaving myself in my skinny jeans and short sleeved Supreme baseball shirt.

Head gear isn't typically used in UFC MMA fighting, but here it's a requirement. Sal allows the fights to happen but tries hard to ensure injuries are minimal. That isn't always the case when Jared is involved, however. He fights dirty - and I have seen more than one guy leave here with a cracked rib or two.

The cage was just a few feet from where we were sitting and I knew I wouldn't be out of earshot of Jimin, but I could at least keep myself occupied. I got inside and started moving around, limbering myself up.

"Can I touch it, Jimin? The toy I mean," Jungkook asked, his eyes wide as he stared at the plug.

"Oh yeah, for sure. I cleaned it good before I put it away," Jimin said proudly, handing the toy over to Jungkook.

Jungkook took it and turned it this way and that, practicing rotating the base to make the shaft grow smaller or larger. To it's full size it was the size of about an 8 inch cock, curved upward.

"So you know I got a text from her right? When we were eating," Jimin asked no one in particular.

"Yeah, and then you took off right away," Joon said.

"Well she told me by text to get somewhere private because she had a surprise for me. So when I get into the bathroom I lock the door, I get a Face-time call from her. When we connected, she was laying on her back on her bed, in this hot lingerie set. It didn't have anything covering her tits or pussy, and she had matching thigh high stockings on. It was so fucking hot," Jimin said excitedly.

"Oh wow. How did you know her...you know... wasn't covered," Jungkook asked, not looking at Jimin. He was busy instead with moving the shaft of the toy around like a joystick to a video game.

"Don't break it, Jungkook," Joon almost shouted, startling him.

"It's fine, I had that thing bending in me at all angles and it doesn't break," Jimin said.