Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1

Y/N POV:

I was super excited. Why would he want me to go out to dinner with him on a school night? It felt a little weird. Maybe he just couldn't get enough of me, ha. I stood in my matching black bra and panties in front of my moms closet looking at the dresses. My mom wouldn't be home for a while now, so I knew I could take my time. I wanted to make sure I was dressed extra sexy for him so I ran back up to my room quick to open up my panty drawer. Inside, way in the back, I found what I was looking for.

It was actually something I had bought last year for Halloween to wear under my costume. It wasn't meant to be a sexy piece then, but a necessary one as I hated panty hose that came all the way up to my waist. I seemed to always sweat too much and it was gross feeling sweet in your ass crack when you're trying to have fun. I quickly put the garter belt on and pulled on the thigh high black stockings. I fastened the garter clips onto the stockings, making sure it was all on correctly before I ran back to my moms room. 

I decided to keep with the color and selected a black cocktail dress. It was super sexy and not one that I had seen, so I was sure it was one that Yoongi picked out that he liked. I stepped into it and turned it around, zipping it up and then turning it around on my body. The material was stretchy so it allowed me to do this without being too uncomfortable. It had one exposed shoulder so when I pulled it up I slipped one arm in the armhole, my other arm exposed. Luckily the shoulder that was covered was the one where I had the nibble marks and hickeys from Yoongi. 

I saw my bra strap though, which wouldn't work. Luckily my bra had removable bra straps. I unhooked both bra straps, turning the bra it a strapless one and then I adjusted the shoulder again. It was a really pretty dress with a sweetheart neckline, and it fell midthigh, hugging my figure snuggly. You couldn't see the top of the thigh highs when I stood, but I am sure you could when I sat down and the dress were to ride up some. This is my dress:

               I put on a simple silver bracelet and long dangley silver earrings

I put on a simple silver bracelet and long dangley silver earrings. I finished it off with a pair of silver, glittery heels and a matching small silver clutch. I went into my bedroom and sat on the bed and proceeded to do my makeup, my hair already brushed and pulled back, half up and half down. I chose to go with minimal makeup instead of a smokey eye. I instead swept my favorite color eye shadow over my lids and did a wingtip eyeliner look, finishing off my eyes with two coats of mascara. I applied some highlighter to my cheeks and then dusted my lips with some Maybelline lip gloss in a pretty light pink color. The stuff was amazing, it stayed on your lips no matter how much you kissed 😉.

It was 5:50 p.m. when I got a text from Yoongi that he couldn't wait and was already outside. Luckily I had just finished getting ready so I messaged him back that I would be right out. I texted my mom quick that I was leaving, and that I knew I was to be back by 11:00 p.m. I put my phone and key in my clutch and headed out the door. Yoongi was leaning up against the passenger door of his car at the end of the driveway, looking down at the sidewalk when I stepped out. I was making my way down the driveway when he looked up, his eyes trained on me. He looked so hot and sexy in a silky dress shirt and black blazer with black paints, his blonde hair contrasting against the dark color of his outfit: