Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together

Y/N POV:

As RM began to rap I was drawn in immediately. It was different than his playlist that I listened to almost every night. His rap tonight was aggressive, passionate, and came from the same well source that Yoongi's did – from his heart. He rapped of his beginnings and how hard it has been for him just to be recognized as someone of substance, of worth in a community rife with conflict and competition. I couldn't help but feel my body move to the beat of his words as did everyone else, we were at that point a sea of bodies moving in unison to the rap of this talented pied piper.

I was so engrossed in RM's words that I didn't see Yoongi scan the crowd as he came towards me, looking for me. He must have noticed JK and Hailey, and then out of the corner of my eye I see his eyes land on me. His eyes became wide as saucers as he took me in, looking me up and down. His tongue darted out and licked his bottom lip and the look on his face was of one that was eyeing a fine meal – that they were about to devour.

He came right up to me, grasping me firmly around the waist and drawing me to him. I could feel the swell of my unconstrained breasts smash up against his chest as he pulled me roughly to him, his eyes hungry as he drank me in.

"Babygirl, I had no idea you were going to be dressed as her – as Hinata. How...," he said, his words trailing off as he attempted to understand how I knew who his character was in a relationship with.

I smiled at him and stood on my tiptoes,  bringing my face closer to his ear to make sure he could hear me over the crowd and RM who was still rapping.

"I did a little bit of research, Daddy. I wanted to please you and I thought by dressing up as her, it would be a good surprise. Did I do good," I asked huskily, finishing my sentence with a kiss to his neck right under his ear. I nuzzled him there as well, feeling him draw in a breath as he audibly groaned.

He didn't answer me and instead gestured to JK and Hailey, who were standing there watching us. JK kept a firm hold on Hailey's arm since she was still a little tipsy and came closer to Yoongi as Yoongi barked an order at him quickly.

"Keep an eye on that one. I need to speak to Y/N. We'll find you later," Yoongi yelled towards JK. I didn't hear a response from Jungkook and I don't think Yoongi expected one, as he gripped me harder around the waist and spun me around as we walked fast towards the door next to the stage. When we got close to it, he opened the door and pushed me through the threshold.

The backstage area was quiet and there were only a few people milling around, messing around with equipment and such. The room was big and open, and looked to be just a place for set up and practice as there were doors that led off to other rooms on the opposite side of the room. Yoongi nodded towards someone who acknowledged him as we walked in the room, but kept me walking towards one of those rooms, opening the last door on the right.

He led me into what looked to be a conference room. It had a long conference table on the left side of the room with 8 rolling office chairs surrounded it, and there were two couches and a coffee table to the right in the room. There was a smaller door off to right, behind one of the couches, which looked to lead to a small bathroom.

As soon as we got in the room Yoongi turned and closed the door, locking it as well. I was about to open my mouth to ask him why we came in here when he spun around and slammed me up against the wall, his right leg moving immediately between mine. The feeling of being trapped under him was exhilarating, and I was loving every second of it.

He sucked in a breath as his lips moved back, showing all his teeth. It was a predatory move – his mouth sizing me up as much as his eyes were, as they scanned my body from my long black wig to the zipper of my hoodie and what was hidden beneath.