Chapter 35: Food and Friends

YOONGI POV:

I could still hear Y/N mumbling something in the bathroom as I gathered up her clothes and dropped them outside the bathroom.

"Baby, I put your clothes just outside the door for you," I said, moving to go sit on one of the couches.

"Don't you baby me," Y/N yelled from inside the bathroom, making me snort again with laughter. I could tell by her tone she wasn't really mad at me, and I knew that she enjoyed my teasing as much as I did. She would probably find some way to get back at me later.

I reached under the glass coffee table and brought out a small black box about 10 inches by 10 inches square. It was my makeup and skincare travel bag, and I opened it to reveal the normal stuff I use plus a few Halloween makeup pieces I packed just for tonight. The guys and I used this room to get ready when we arrived, and so I just left my stuff in here to collect later. I wiped my face with a makeup remover wipe and got to work – reapplying the makeup that I had on earlier to complete the look as Naruto.

I could hear muffled noise outside the conference room, and I had the suspicion the nights events were over. I looked at my Rolex quick – 11:32 p.m. We had been in here longer than I expected. I originally just wanted to have a moment alone with Y/N as I missed her all day, but things turned heated as soon as I got her alone. I couldn't help that she was always so damn sexy, regardless what she was wearing.

I finished up my makeup and slid the box back under the coffee table. I had a black duffel bag under it as well, which had my clothes as well as Jk and Jimins. RM chose not to dress up, feeling it would be a bit much when he was going to be rapping.

My head shot up as I hear the bathroom door open, and I see Y/N open it enough to reach down and grab her clothes. Before she closed it she glanced up at me, and I sat back on the couch with a smirk.

She scrunched her nose at me and stuck her tongue out quick as she yanked the clothes inside with her, slamming the door shut. Her sassiness is something else, I love it.

I sat there with my head back as I waited, staring at the ceiling as I became lost in thought. 

Tomorrow night I would be back here but in a different area of the building, squaring off with my very own brother. Just thinking of him started to make my blood boil, and I couldn't want to knock his ass to the ground. On the way over here I told the guys what was going down, and they were all for it as well – happy to announce that they didn't need to fly out until Sunday morning.

I continued to sit and think about things when the bathroom door opened and Y/N came out. She looked as put together as she was before our fun began. She walked over to me and I patted my lap, indicating I wanted her to sit on it.

She complied, straddling my lap as she faced me, both arms going around my neck. She looked down at me with a quizzical look on her face.

I moved my hands around to cup her ass, giving both cheeks a squeeze. "Are you thinking of ways to get back at me later, hmm, Babygirl?"

She smirked at me then leaned down, brushing her lips over mine. 

"Perhaps," she said, her voice barely a whisper.

I grinned into her kiss as I opened my mouth and pulled her closer to me, deepening the kiss. My hands moved to hers, as I intertwined my fingers with hers as we kissed slowly. She pulled away first, putting her forehead against mine as she looked into my eyes.