Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly

A/N: This is unedited, so if there are alot of mistakes, sorry. I'll edit it tomorrow, but now I need to sleep! This chapter is specifically for my friend Jen, who is crazy for Jimin like I am for Yoongi. I decided to write her sexy ass into my story, and I hope she likes it!

I see it's a long chapter too, almost 5500 words!!!!!!!!!! We truly are kinky bitches, aren't we, Jen ;).

--------------------------------------------------------

YOONGI POV:

It was about 2:30 a.m. when I reached my house. The driveway was well lit as we drove up, and the guys exclaimed they liked the look of the new house. When we drove around the back and the garage opened, JK oohed and ahhed over the amount of cars.

"Yeah they aren't all mine though. I just have one. The are mostly my dad's and my brother's," I said, turning the car off.

I opened the trunk and took out their suitcases, taking along Jimin's as well. Seeing their luggage made me wonder about Joon's equipment back at the Underground.

"Hey man, what about your equipment? We need to make sure we get it, and I also forgot my stuff in that room Y/N and I were in," I said.

"I talked to the owner and he was going to have a couple guys pack everything up for me. They said they would hold it until later today when I can stop by and pick it up. Luckily it's just 1 more suitcase full of equipment and an amp. I was worried that we were all going to pile in your car or something and not have enough room for that stuff as well.

"Well I trust the owner but not many of the other guys there. I know you have insurance on your shit so, it should be fine. We can pick up my stuff later on today. Right now I just want to go to sleep," I said, yawning. I made my way to the back door and gestured for them to stay quiet. As I unlocked the back door and stepped into the kitchen I half expected for Lillian to jump out and scare the shit out of me as usual, but it was dark and quiet. I motioned for them to follow me and we walked through the kitchen and into the great room and up the stairs. When we got to my room and I turned on the lights JK gasped and ran to my bed, flinging himself down face first.

"Ahhh it's so big and fluffy, I love it," JK said, giggling into the mattress. I smiled at his cuteness as I took off my shoes.

"Make yourselves at home. I am going to go shower. I had two rollaway beds brought up," I said, gesturing to the already made portable beds set up over in the corner of the room by my reading nook.

"Can I sleep in your bed, Yoongi? I don't think I'll be able to move," JK said, rolling to his side.

I smiled again at his cuteness. "Yeah that's fine, Bun. Just as long as you keep your hands to yourself. I know you like spooning when you sleep and that ain't happening," I said.

JK giggled at that as well as Joon, who was getting out a set of pajamas for him and JK.

"I'll use this bathroom, and if you want you guys can try out the guest bathroom down the hall. That one just has a tub in it though, while this one has a shower. It's up to you if you want to use that one or wait until I am done here," I said, making my way into my bathroom.

JK scrambled off the bed after hearing me mention a tub. He loved taking baths.

"I'll go take a bath right now, Hyung," JK said, taking his pajamas from Joon and scrambling down the hall.