Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm

A/N: This is a peanut of a chapter - barely 1400 words. I was going to add the fight into this but shit hits the fan and so, I figured i'd make that it's own chapter. So, enjoy this teeny tiny chappy from me to youuuuuuuuuuuu. I need to stop drinking. 

----------------------------

Our elatement (over Jimin's story finally being over) was interrupted, however, by my asshole brother and his trainer, Jared. I was still resting, leaning against the cage wall when I see them stroll in. My eyes immediately locked with my brother's, and he lifted a brow in surprise.

"Ahh, little brother. Here so early, are you? I am assuming you needed to get in an extra practice? Feeling a bit rusty lately, eh? Don't worry – I won't be going easy on you tonight. I'll be sure to help you limber up, even if it isn't in the manner you so desire," Dongin said, smirking my way as he went over to the lockers and opened his up.

I glared at his back, mentally bashing his head in with my fist. This cocky asshole had no idea what was coming. I look over to Jared, who had an equally satisfied expression on his face like my brother did.

Jared was new to the establishment, having been hired around the time I started hanging around. He had experience in New Orleans, Louisiana in an underground MMA ring there. He had apparently been a fighter for years in the past and had been a trainer for the last four years.

Standing 6'2" with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, I bet some ladies would find him handsome. He was muscular and had a cocky confidence to him but he was weathered. His face showed his age and then some – the years of fighting having taken it's toll. I had heard he was 36 years old, but he looked a good ten years older then that.

"What are you staring at, shithead," Jared said, snapping me out of my daydream. I was staring at him, and had been for some time, apparently.

"Nothing of importance, especially since you decided to work with my brother," I retorted, climbing out of the cage.

I took off my gloves and headgear and sat in an empty chair with the guys, who were silent and watching the exchange with worried looks.

"You're brother had gotten quite good, thanks to my help," Jared said, slapping my brother on the back. They both exchanged a smug smile.

"I hope you prepared yourself well, little brother. You're going to need it," Dongin said, blowing me a kiss as he and Jared strode out of the room laughing.

There was an audible exhale of breath as they walked out, the tension finally gone.

"Jeez he is such an asshole. Like on a whole 'nother level of asshole," Jungkook muttered.

"Which one," Jimin asked incredulously, throwing his arms up. "They are both equally nuts from the look of it. Too many hits to the head I think."

This made us all laugh, which helped to dissipate the tension even more.

"Well, we have two hours until it starts. Why don't we go to one of the conference rooms and hang out. I'll need to suit up at least 30 minutes before we begin," I suggested.

The guys agreed to that, feeling full from our meal and ready to crash somewhere with comfier couches and chairs.

We ended up going to the same conference room that I was in with Y/N not too long ago, and as I sat on the couch there my gaze went over to the wall next to the door. I can remember vividly pinning her up against the wall there, hearing her moans as I slid my cock into her.

I felt a tightening between my legs and I began to squirm a bit uncomfortably. Luckily JK, Jimin, and Joon were in a heated discussion about music, so they didn't notice.

I wondered what she was doing, and I took my phone out to see she had texted me while I was practicing. I didn't hear it as my phone was in my jacket pocket hanging over a chair.

6:22 p.m.      My Baby: Hiya Yoongi. I just wanted to tell you I just had dinner with my mom and we were about to start a movie when I got to thinking about you. I hope you guys are having fun doing whatever you are doing. I miss you.

I felt a pang in my gut reading her text. She was oblivious to what I was doing, and in just a short while I will be doing what she hates – resorting to violence, and on my own brother. I couldn't let it go unanswered however, so I quickly formed a reply.

6:48 p.m.       Me: Hi baby. I miss you too. We are all hanging out at the underground for now, just talking. We haven't been able to be in the same room and talk like this for a long time. We're in the same room we were in not too long ago. You were a very, very naughty girl that night.

I grinned to myself as I hit send. I loved teasing her. I got a response right away.

6:49 p.m.      My Baby: We just started the movie so I can't get into details, but lets just say I plan to be even naughtier to you soon. I have a surprise planned for you <3.

Oh God, when I read her reply I immediately got hard. She has a surprise for me? What? Obviously it's sexual in nature. Fuck, ANYTHING she does would get me going. She could stand there in a potato sack and show a bare leg and I'd be stiff in seconds.

6:50 p.m.      Me: I can't wait to see your surprise. I'll call you tomorrow when I get the boys off on their flight. Their flight leaves at 9:15 a.m. I love you so so so so much, Babygirl.

6:51 p.m.      My Baby: I love you too, Daddy! Big wet kisses on your dick from me to you!

I almost dropped my phone when I read her text, feeling myself become uncomfortably hard. When did she get this bold?! She always acted so shy at times with me when it came to sex talk, especially over text.

6:52 p.m.      Me: Fuuuuuuuuuuuck you're going to get it, Babygirl. Now go watch your movie and behave yourself before you get spanked the next time I see you!!!!!!

I grinned again as I sent her the last text, putting my phone on silent and sliding it into my pocket. I have to get ready in about an hour and I want to spend some time with my boys.

When I looked up, the smile still on my face, all three of them were staring at me.

"What," I asked, looking at each of them.

Joon shook his head and covered his mouth with his hand briefly, then gestured my way.

"You've got a boner there, Yoon. Good conversation with Y/N," he asked, a laugh finally barking out of him that he has apparently tried to keep in.

This caused Jimin and Jungkook to break down into a fit of giggles, Jimin falling off his chair and into Jungkook's lap.

I put my hand down on my now semi-hard dick, and just glared at them. I couldn't act mad for long, their faces making me break out into a lopsided gummy smile of my own.

I got up and let out a loud "AHAAAAAAAAAA", as I jumped over the coffee table and made my way to the bathroom, the guys still laughing behind me.

-----------------------------

A/N: I always love when Yoongi does his loud cackle and starts running or jumping around. It's the best, and I had to make sure it was incorporated in the book somewhere lol.

The fight is next. I had NO clue about MMA so I had to actually read up on rules, moves, and more to write a somewhat believable scene.

Some sadness is coming up, in two ways. The first one I can't tell you about yet, but the second I can share. This book is ending soon. If people love it enough I may continue it, and have it pick up after the climactic ending.