Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)

This is the end, ladies and gentleman. I hope you enjoyed the ride as much as I have! I will be posting probably epilogues after these two final chapters to wrap things up nicely after reviewing the character Q&A's and answering any questions you have.

---------------------------------

Y/N POV:

I woke with a start. I glanced at the time on my phone lying next to me and see it's 11:45 am. It was Saturday and I usually slept in on the weekends, but I slept in later than usual today. I didn't sleep well the night before, my mind racing from what I had found out yesterday. We had all talked about it at school and the gang thought about getting together this afternoon at my house.

I got up and wiped the sleep from my eyes and figured if I'm up, I'm up, and I should get dressed. I showered quickly, and then chose a simple pair of black leggings, rose colored tank, matching over-sized sweater to go over it, and my favorite warm boots that came up to my knees. The weather was definitely colder now, and I needed to make sure I wasn't going to be freezing today like I was yesterday.

When I went downstairs my mom was at the bottom of the stairs, staring up at me.

I smiled at her and then went past her, heading for the kitchen. I was hungry. I was getting some cherry pop tarts and warming them up in the microwave when I turned and almost bumped into my mom.

"Why are you creeping up on me like that? What is going on," I joked.

My mom just stood there, looking behind me as the microwave dinged and then reverted back to the clock feature.

"You need to hurry up. Your ride is on it's way," she said.

I took my pop tarts out and began to eat, eyeing her. "What ride? What is going on?"

She ignored me, turning to head back to the living room. I was hot on her heels, not about to let this one go.

I had just shoved the other pop tart in my mouth when the doorbell rang.

My mom got my shoulder bag and handed me my thermal mug that I used to carry coffee from home. I was never without my coffee.

"Saved by the bell. Now, off you go," my mom said, shoving me towards the door.

"But - what is going on?!"

She yanked the door open and Robert and Lil stood there, both of them grinning.

"Robert?! Lillian? What is going on," I exclaimed, still in shock as Lil grabbed my arm and practically drug me off the porch and down towards a black car.

"Just get in, we have a lot of stops to make today," Robert said, getting into the drivers' seat.

Lil and I got into the backseat of the 4-door sedan, probably one of the company cars. It looked expensive as hell.

"Is no one going to tell me what is going on," I tried again, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Sorry, can't do that, Little One. Hey did I ever tell you the story about Yoongi and the tangerine," Lil asked.

I chuckled, shaking my head no. We took off driving somewhere as Lil began to tell me the story of how Yoongi would always get in trouble for having a forgotten, half smooshed tangerine in his pocket that would end up as part of the weekend wash.