Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)

Y/N POV:

I woke up at 11:45 a.m., so happy that it was Sunday and I didn't have school. I stretched and yawned loudly, getting up from bed. I started to move towards my bathroom when my mom ran upstairs.

"OMG Y/N....I have been waiting for hours," she almost shouted, grabbing me by the arms. I was in panic mode for a minute, thinking she was upset for some reason. Her face registered excitement, however.

"What is going on," I asked, making my way to the bathroom as I had to pee so bad.

"You need to come downstairs right away. Yoongi sent you things by messenger. I can't believe it," she squealed, turning to run back downstairs. I chuckled and finished, washing my hands and heading downstairs.

When I got downstairs, I stopped in my tracks, gasping. There was a clothing rack in my living room, and on the rack was the dress I wore last night, freshly back from the dry cleaners. There were also many other dresses, 3 more ballgowns and 4 cocktail dresses (or semi-formal). They were in various colors: black, red, purple, and pink. The bottom of the rack had 8 pairs of heels, in different shades and styles, all matching the dresses. A bag was on the coffee table that had my purse, phone and keys inside. I also saw the shoes and outfit I wore yesterday at the bottom. My gaze went to the right and then I saw it: A huge vase with 2 dozen long stemmed red roses.

"Read the card! I didn't read it Y/N. What does it say," my mom said, shoving the card in my hands. I chuckled at her excitement and opened the card, seeing Yoongi's neat handwriting.

"Good morning, my love. I wanted to spoil some you more today. I had the other dresses you tried on and loved plus a couple more that I really liked (and would love to see you in) fitted to your measurements last week. All of it is yours to keep. I hope you like it. I can't wait to see you again."       Yours, Yoongi

I sighed, the card resting against my chest as I looked at the flowers. I handed her the card to read and then I looked over, my mom finishing the card and returning my gaze, a smile on her face. The smile soon faded as she saw my neck and shoulder, exposed from the loose shirt I was wearing. Crap, I still had his clothes on!

"Y/N, what is that on your neck, and why are you wearing mens clothing," my mother asked, pointing first to my neck and then to my outfit.

I stood there like a deer caught in the headlights and then I chuckled faintly, sitting down on the couch. I patted the couch next to me and my mother sat down, looking at me for an explanation.

"I heard the door open at midnight, so I know you came home when you were supposed to. How was the dinner party," she asked.

I decided to play it cool, and choose my words carefully. "Oh, it was lovely mom. The dinner was really good, and way too much food – like 6 courses! And we danced and danced, and everybody stared at us. It was like we were royalty or something."

"And.........," my mother then said, prompting me to continue.

"And..........at some point I started to get overheated from the champagne and I asked Yoongi to take me for some fresh air so we went out to the gazebo out front," I said, staring at the floor.

"And then you two had sex outside in the gazebo," my mother said, assuming the rest of the story.

I panicked and before I could catch myself I blurted out, "No of course not, we did it upstairs in his room!"