Chapter 12: The Texts

A/N: A lil mini chap - just a lil texy text between Y/N and Yoongi. I don't know why I'm talking this way. I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork. 

-----------------------------------------

Y/N POV:

When I got home from the club I immediately sent a text to Yoongi.

10:28 p.m.     Me: I didn't know you were going to be at the Underground tonight but I am glad to see where you go every Friday night. It has been some big mystery for some time. To be honest, I figured you had some girlfriend that you met only on Friday's for some reason 😉 😉.

I had hoped that I didn't come across as a stalker by asking about a girlfriend, but after Hailey put doubt in my head about his intention and the fact that maybe the reason he is acting the way he is was because of a girlfriend, I had to know. He didn't reply, so I decided I would head up to take a quick shower and then I settled down to watch a movie in my room – the 1980's cult classic Labyrinth with David Bowie. David Bowie passed away a few years ago, and was much older than me, but I have to tell you he was sexy as hell in this movie. I loved the big hair, the makeup, the tight pants....hell, the dangerous man as a whole. At almost midnight I got a text back from Yoongi.

11:54 p.m.     Me: I was surprised to see you as well, but happy. No girlfriend to do anything with, much less just on Friday's 😉.

I smiled big at both confessions – the first that he was happy to see me, and the second that he didn't have a girlfriend. Now I can rule out that he isn't gone every Friday to see a girl that for some reason is only available one day a week (ha ha), and he isn't dating that new girl Anna. I wondered what he was doing right now, if he was in bed now or still up. I put my phone down as an interesting part came on in the movie, and I got caught up in the magic of David Bowie's song and dance.

My thoughts kept traveling to Yoongi as the movie was nearing its end, with about 15 minutes left. I decided I would text him back, even though I knew he was probably in bed by now. I am not the type to beat around the bush, so I thought I would just go for it, and ask him what I wanted to know instead of guessing.

12:20 a.m.     Me: I was surprised you kissed me tonight. You act like you want to kiss me sometimes, then you act like you regret it or something and run away. Why is that?

I waited for a reply, knowing that I may not get one since I pretty much put him on the spot. I decided to change his contact name, since it still said UGH. I received a reply right away, though.

12:25 a.m.      Daddy: I do want to kiss you, and I don't mean to act like I regret it afterwards. I don't regret anything, I just..... don't know how to process things sometimes. I tend to need to retreat and be alone to think.

I looked at this reply with a raised eyebrow. What does he need to process? What is there to think about?

12:33 a.m.     Me: Process what? How turned on you are by it?

I chuckled to myself. I was being so naughty and I loved it.

12:35 a.m.     Daddy: LOL. Well, actually yes. You certainly know how to get me going, sometimes with just a look. There are always other things to think about, though.

12:37 a.m.     Me: Like what?

12:39 a.m.     Daddy: Y/N....

12:40 a.m.      Me: Yes, Daddy ?

12:41 a.m.     Daddy: FUCK Y/N DON'T DO THAT

12:43 a.m.      Me: Do what?

12:43 a.m.      Me: ........Daddy. 😊