Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)

Last chapter before the character Q&A. Sniff Sniff. Don't forget to be a part of all of the questions I pose to you, dear reader, as well as ask some questions yourself!

P.S. I cried when they found each other again. Legit I did - cried while writing it as it flowed out of my head, and cried again as I edited it. I'm a sap, what can I say.

---------------------------------

Y/N POV:

Several hours later I sat on the couch in the stupid outfit Cheri and Hailey picked out for me, my hair done by Jimin and my makeup done by Jungkook. Cheri's dads had left earlier to attend a work function, so we sat trying to get through John Wick 3.

"Y/N shut uppppppp," Jimin whined. "You're stuck with the outfit and for the last time, we're going to be leaving at 8 p.m., and not any earlier. So quit begging to go already!"

I huffed and crossed my arms, choosing to whine in silence. I hated having to wait. I had already waited long enough to see Yoongi.

The movie progressed and we ate some snacks as we watched. I got caught up in seeing Keanu Reeves shoot his way out of a paper bag over and over - marveling at how hot this man was at his age and how skilled he was with a gun. Before I knew it the movie was over and it was 7:45 p.m.

I jumped off the couch and ran for the door.

"Quick somebody catch her," Cheri squealed, hot on my tail.

I had the door open and was running for the car, the key in my hand.

"See you later, fuckerssssss," I yelled as I got body-slammed - right into the side of the car by none other than Jungkook. "Owwwwwwww, man! How can you run that fast!"

"It's a gift, I'm good at everything pretty much," Jungkook said, taking the key from my hand. "Now get in the car and be a good girl."

With that he smacked me on my ass and trotted over to the drivers side, getting in. I got in the passenger seat, glaring at him.

When the car started Jungkook gasped and turned to me, pleading with me. "Oh God, please don't tell Yoongi I touched your butt. I'm so so so so so sorry. Seriously. You're just really pretty and, I promise I won't ever do it again!!"

I laughed, grabbing JK by his cheeks and kissing him on the tip of his nose.

"It's fine, Bun. Yoongi won't know a thing. Here comes Cheri, Hailey, and Jimin. Finally," I said.

"I can't believe she made you do that. That is insane," Cheri said, getting in the back seat with Jimin sitting next to her and Hailey on the other side.

"Can't believe she made you do what," I asked Jimin.

"Oh, I was just telling Cheri what my Noona made me do on my mom and dad's bed the other day when we video chatted. Wanna hear all about it," Jimin asked excitedly.

"NO!," I shouted, with Jungkook and Cheri yelling YES! Over me. Oh God.

"How long until we get to the Underground," Jimin asked.

Jungkook looked at his GPS. "Like ten minutes."

"Plenty of time....so you guys know the food kimchi right? So I had to get naked and spread it all over my body while she watched me and.....," Jimin began to say.

Luckily the excitement of what to come overwhelmed my senses and for the next ten minutes or so I was able to tune out the story that followed.

Thank God.