Bio

AN: Hello Everyone! Today I'm going to be writing a Gamer x RWBY fanfic! *Crowd starts to boo and chuck random things at the author* Alright alright, you want to see the bio, but fair warning most of the beginning is pre-written, but other than that, enjoy and read onward! Now, I present to you, The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant!

Bio

Y/N: Your Name

L/N: Last Name

S/N: Skin color

F/C: Favorite color

S/F/C: Second favorite color

E/C: Eye color

H/C: Hair color

F/F; Favorite food

F/J/F: Favorite junk food

AN: Author's Note

'Thoughts'

Name: Y/N L/N

Freeblade Name: Judgement

Looks: S/C skin, F/C shirt, S/F/C pants, H/C hair, E/C eyes, white socks, F/C shoes, sometimes have S/F/C mechanic goggles on forehead.

Personality: Joyful, always tends to look on the bright side of things, energetic.

Age: 16

Harem: Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Blake, Neo, Emerald. (If you want more, say it in the comment section and it shall be done! Polls at the end of each storyline for more harem members, oh, and no fem characters that were male, if you suggest those, they won't be in the poll, sorry)

Loadout (will be changed in polls and whatnot): Chainsword, Battle cannon, Missile Launcher.

Looks: 

Color: Blue (will be changed with polls)

Backstory: You know the drill, Y/N died, God gave him another chance in another world with gamer powers, except this time he gets a freeblade mech thanks to him liking the game Warhammer 40k (or 40,000): Freeblade! This time, the mech also has gamer powers and has the same powers it has in the original game! Y/N although not an introvert, decided to watch RWBY 'cause someone suggested it, and being thrown into a new world with history he already knows, he shall change the entire fate of Remnant! Prepare Remnant, Y/N is coming to save/destroy you!