Quick One-Shot: Y/N discovers the Bad Part of the Internet

AN: Hello you beautiful people! This is just a stupid one-shot that I thought of, and it's just a quick one, and this isn't canon to the story right now. After that, goodbye and have a great day!

Irene: Alright Y/N, we are back in the Game Room, you said that you wanted to do another event, right?

Y/N: Yup! But there's no events right now...I'm sad.

Irene: Well, what about looking at the internet? Youtube?

Y/N: Yeah, I guess I could, but I already did youtube...

Irene: Then what about the internet?

Y/N: Okay! What should we do then?

Irene: Google someone?

Y/N: Okay!...who should I google? 

Irene: I dunno, pick on random?

Y/N: Sure! What anime though?

Irene: Just pick a damned character already! 

Y/N: Okay okay! I'm sorry! How about Ryuko?

Irene: I'm not so sure about that....and you already googled her, right?

Y/N: Yup!

Irene: Well hurry up, an event is about to start soon...oh no...

Y/N already clicked on a lewd picture, also somehow finding some furry art, and his face started to twitch, steam started to come out of his ears, his face was red, either from anger or embarrassment, we will never know.  

Irene: N-Now Y/N, please calm down.

Y/N:*loads LMG with religious intent*

Irene: Since when did you get an LMG-?

Y/N: Parry this you fucking casual.

AN: Wait hold on how did you break the filter-?

Y/N: DIE YOU HERETIC SCUM!!!!

And that is how Y/N found out about the weird and bad side of the internet, where strange fetishes and furry porn along with a bunch of other porn exist, may God help that side of the internet....

AN: Like I said, this is just a silly quick one-shot that came to mind one day, and that's kind of it, this doesn't even happen in the main timeline, but this is more of an alternate timeline, and that's it, anyways, see you all later!