Prologue

AN: Have fun with the story! Remember to comment who you think we should add to the harem!

Game Messages

Y/N's POV

So, here I am floating on top of cloud nine! A little history to get you caught up, I died thanks to saving a little girl from a tractor! I wonder if she's okay though, maybe I pushed her a little too hard...Ah, at least she's alive! Sadly, I'm just on a fluffy cloud floating in the middle of a black void. Atleast, that's what I thought I was doing until a big bright light appeared! When I mean big, I mean big! It was at least 10 feet tall and it glowed so much that the void was turned into a very bright and happy place! Anyways, I was thinking about what to do when the voice spoke!

???: Hello, Y/N, it's nice to finally meet someone who's not emo or saying I don't belong here.

Me: Well that's good for you! How are you doing?

???: Good, thank you very much for asking that question, anyways I'm God and I'm here to give you another chance.

Me: Oh wow! You're God and this is the afterlife?! It's beautiful! By the way, my name's Y/N, nice to meet you!

God: You have such a vibrant personality, you would fit well in this world, do you know of the multiverse theory?

Me: Yup! Lots of people use it in their fan fiction stories to explain all the crazy phenomena that's happening!

God: Well, you should know that there's an infinite number of universes with infinite possibilities.

Me: Yup! Why are talking about that?

God: Since you died a very sad death, I'm going to reincarnate you with three items of your choice to bring along with you.

Me: Okay! How did I die?

God: You died by shock, turns out that the tractor was moving very slowly and the girl was fine, your parents are currently laughing at the way you died.

Me: Well, at least I made my parents happy! Although, I do feel bad for pushing the girl now...

God: Relax, she's fine now, just a little shocked that you pushed her.

Me: So what now?

God: Well, like I said before, you are going to be reincarnated into another life with three items of your choice.

Me: Oh, okay! My three items are my iPhone! My headphones! And a freeblade mech!

God: Hmm, alright I can do that, just give me a moment and I'll give you your memories.

Me: Memories? Of what?

God: Well, memories of learning of how to pilot your mech and how to use it.

Me: Oh cool!

Then, the glowing white ball made another, smaller, yellow ball that implanted into my head and then there was pain. After enduring the pain for awhile, I looked up and saw some red rectangles with words on them.

Y/N's Skills:

Gamer's Mind (Lv: MAX): Allows the person to think calmly during stressful situations and negate damages on the mind.

Gamer's Body (Lv: MAX): Allows the user's body to live in as if in a video game.

Freeblade Piloting (Lv: 10 Exp: 50%): How has no one thought of this?! Allows the user to pilot their Battlesuit however they see fit.

-20% increase in damage when piloting the Battlesuit.

-20% increase in speed when piloting the Battlesuit.

Woah, I mean I know the first two skills since I've read some fanfics about someone being a gamer, but the last one was the most interesting.

Me: So, will I get the mech?

God: Yup, just give me one second and...

Then, a mech appeared out of nowhere! It looked the same as the freeblade from the beginning of the game: 

Me: Woah! So cool! Now what?

God: Well, get in the battlesuit.

Me: Woah?! Seriously?!

God: Go ahead, there should be a panel to put your hand on and the frame should open up for you to go inside the suit.

So, I decided to crawl all around the mech until I got up to the framing and sure enough, there was a hand panel there. I put my hand on the panel and the frame opened up so I went in the mech. When I looked in, there was a metal chair with some tubes around.

Me: Woah! So cool!

God: I knew you would like this feature, so go ahead and get in.

So I went in and the tubes attached themselves to my head and then I saw a status screen of the mech.

???

Race: Freeblade Battlesuit

Lv: ?

Exp: ?/???

HP: 200/200

AP: 300/300

Str: 10

Vit: 30

Dex: 15

Int: 5

Wis: 5

Luc: 5

Points-0

Me: Oh, one quick question.

God: Yes, what is it?

Me: Why isn't there a name for this mech?

God: You haven't given a name for it, go ahead, click on the name.

Huh, wait a minute...since when can I talk in this mech? Anyways, what name should I give it? Hmm, what about Judgement? It's short and I like it!

Judgement

Race: Freeblade Battlesuit

Lv: 1

Exp: 0/300

HP: 200/200

AP: 1000/1000

Str: 10

Vit: 20

Dex: 15

Int: 5

Wis: 5

Luc: 5

Points: 0

Me: Woah! So now what God?

God: Well, you've spent enough time with me, time to go to your new world, the world of Remnant!

Then, with a raised beam of light, brought forth a big light that covered the entire afterlife, and then, everything turned black.