Christmas Special Part 2

Third Person POV

Y/N and Irene were then teleported to the surface of Sparta, seeing the chaos that unfolded with the two of them gone. Space Marines were running around in fear, other space marines trying to fire upon the monstrosity that stood before them. Even the drone weapons included with the laser from the Strike Cruisers did no harm to the monstrosity that stood before Y/N and Irene. 

This Monstrosity: I ANFJBSRJGBSDB, EXIST

This Monstrosity: I ANFJBSRJGBSDB, EXIST. JFJBEFOHSOHFO. MERRY. JFBSIZFUAEHFUH. CHRISTMAS.

Y/N: Oh my Christmas, what is that thing?!

Irene's eyes were literally burning at the sight of the monstrosity. 

Y/N: Why does this thing even exist?!

WARNING! EVENT BOSS IS NOW HERE! EVERY GAMER IN THE MULTIVERSE IS NOW TELEPORTED TO A GAMER ARENA!

Y/N then disappeared, appearing with every other gamer in the multiverse appearing in the gamer arena, as they were all confused to what was going on. 

Jihan: Whoa! Where am I?!

Percy: Who are you?!

ALL THE Y/NS: WHO ARE ALL OF YOU?!

Our Y/N: What in the fresh Snow is going on?!

YO!

Every Gamer: WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!

Our Y/N: Don't die Jihan!

Jihan: What?

THIS IS AN EVENT!!! KILL THIS MONSTROSITY FOR THE GOOD OF ALL CHRISTMASES IN THE MULTIVERSE! PS. GOD WILL BE PROUD OF YOU!!!

Jihan: God...?

Our Y/N: He's a pretty cool guy, helped me resurrect.

Jihan: And who are you?

Jihan was currently staring at the multitudes of colors of hair and skin Y/N had.

Our Y/N: STOP STARING AT MY EVER-CHANGING HAIR AND SKIN!!! THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING!!!!!

Jihan: Okay...is this God the one who created everything?

Our Y/N: I mean, He should be.

Jihan: Cool, the Abyss is harnessing this power called 'Numen', it's supposedly the energy that existed at the creation of the universe

Our Y/N: Hah, you think it's just your one single universe that exists?

Jihan: That's what I thought before, but now looking at the many other...gamers.

Our Y/N: Yeah, this is so confusing, so many gamers with so many different and changing heights, hairs, and skins.

Jihan: You're the same as them.

Our Y/N: I know, but looking at this strange collection of gamers across the multiverse is crazy, there are so many Percy's, OCs, and many other things.