Chapter 10: Event Part 2

Third Person POV

Y/N: This is where Ares left his belongings?!

Irene: Yes, now stop complaining and let's get this over with, I don't like being here either.

Y/N and Irene then went inside of the Thrill Ride O' Love, Y/N still curious why he was doing this for someone he didn't know whatsoever. Soon enough, Y/N and Irene were on the boat that Ares left his shield on and Aphrodite left her scarf. 

Y/N: Huh, would've expected some kind of trial, but here they are.

Irene: Try using Observe on them.

Y/N: Umm, okay...

Ares' Shield

A shield that was used by Ares quite frequently, it is known to protect against almost anything.

Durability: Unbreakable

Damage by Shield Bash: 4,000

Buff: Able to reflect damage upon whoever attacks the shield

Aphrodite's Scarf

A scarf used by Aphrodite frequently, it is known to produce a smell that a person quite enjoys. 

Durability: Unbreakable 

+4,000 Defence

Buff: Able to slightly hypnotize a person by the scent of its smell

Y/N: Wow, since when can items be so broken?

Irene: Well, they are the items of the gods and for good reason, right?

Y/N: I guess so, now what? 

Irene: Be prepared, the mechanical spiders are going to be here any second now.

Y/N: Seriously? Mechanical spiders?

Irene: Yep, I guess I'm going to have to carry you as you only have Malcador, and knowing him, he'll probably sink this boat.

Y/N: I guess you're right, but what should I do? 

Irene: Best bet, stay behind me. 

Y/N: Got it.

Just as Irene said, dozens upon dozens of mechanical spiders suddenly jumped up from the water, shooting metallic webs that tried to entangle the two, only to be cut down by Irene's plasma sword, with the metallic spiders being dealt with quite easily. 

You have gained 100 Exp!

Y/N: Well that was easy.

Irene: Don't jinx it Gamer boy. 

But Y/N did jinx it, with a gigantic metallic spider jumping down from the ceiling of the tunnel of love.

Irene: Geez, this thing is huge! Y/N use Observe on it!

Y/N: You got it! Observe!

Giant Metal Spider

Lv. 30

Hp: 2,000/2,000 

Ap: _null

Mp: 0/0

Str: 65

Vit: 50

Dex: 10

Int: 0

Wis: 0

Luc: 0

Y/N: I think I found a weakness! It's dexterity is really low, it can't move that fast!