Chapter 4

Third Person POV

Location: Beacon Tower

Ruby and her team were in the elevator, going up to Headmaster Ozpin's office.

Weiss: Ruby if you press all the buttons on the elevator, I am personally going to sue your entire family.

Yang: Ah come on Ice Queen, Rubes never does and if she does it, why does it matter?

Weiss: Because we were personally called by Ozpin himself, does that not mean a thing to you?

Yang: Ah, even if Rubes presses all the buttons, you won't sue us.

Blake: Weiss is right, Ozpin only calls for students when something is going terribly wrong.

Ruby: Ah, guys, we made it here 5 minutes ago...

Team RWBY, minus the Ruby looked up from their arguing to see Ozpin sitting in his office, looking quite amused.

Ozpin: While I'm all for team bickering as it builds the bond between teammates, we do have a problem right now.

Immediately, WBY straightened up and Weiss nudged Ruby a little bit before Ruby stood straight as well.

Ozpin: Please, don't be so formal, I only called for you four so that you investigate something that has been going on in a village.

Weiss: And that would be? *eyebrow raise*

Ozpin: There seems to be what looks like a gigantic robot similar to the atlas prototypes protecting a small village, just yesterday there was a loud noise and a sudden object appeared, soon after, it ejected the mech as well as a curious pod which held what seems to be armored troops, after that, we assume they set a perimeter around the village.

Weiss: Shouldn't the villagers be worried?

Ozpin: They certainly weren't worried about the robot, they were frightened by the sudden appearance of armored troops before a young man said there was nothing to worry about them.

As Ozpin was talking, multiple screens popped up, showing the many weird things surrounding the small village.

Blake: So what do you want us to do?

Ozpin: Simple, I want you to take a look at this new visitor, see if he's a threat and come back and tell me all about this.

Yang: Sweet, a vacation to see new things that people have never seen before!

Ozpin: While I'm at it, you are only allowed 3 days to check this new visitor, while you are there, take note of everything around you.

Yang: Ugh, now I have to take notes? This is going to be a boring trip...

Weiss: Shut up you dolt! Haven't you noticed we are in front of the headmaster?!

Ozpin: By all means, keep bickering, your mission starts tomorrow.

Ruby: Th-thank you Professor Ozpin.

The RWBY cast then left the office, leaving Ozpin and a certain crow, who flew into the building before turning into a man. Said man had black hair that was slicked back, a sideways cross necklace, a tattered red cape, grey dress shirt with a tail, black dress pants, and black dress shoes.

Ozpin: Ah, Qrow, What brings you here?

Qrow: I'm here to talk about this mysterious hunk of junk that suddenly appeared.

Ozpin: And what of if?

Qrow: Whose side are these people on? For all we know, it could be a trick from Salem.