Chapter 21: Changing History

Third Person POV

Y/N: Alright, the first battle wasn't so bad, was it?

Y/N then looked over to see both Irene and Amber passed out, with the army of space marines still being absolute nuts, driven on by the adrenaline of the battle still in their blood.

Y/N: Uh....I think we need...other people....

Suddenly, one of the space marines barreled right into Y/N, with Barachiel jumping on him in time, to stop the space marine.

Jerald: Sir, I suggest taking over the island that is near us!

Y/N: Menagerie?

Jerald: Indeed, I still want to fight, and that island seems suitable to fight!

Y/N: How about no?

Jerald: But sir-

Y/N: We are not taking over that island, but it does give me an idea, Barachiel! Come with!

The fenrisian wolf then jumped off of the space marine, now trotting with Y/N, it's tail wagging. 

Y/N: Menagerie, eh? Jerald, you're coming with me, we're going to change history.

Y/N then struck a pose with a smile on his face and a finger on his chin, looking quite cool, only for Jerald to ruin the moment.

Jerald: Yes sir! What do you mean by changing history?

Y/N: ...never mind, let's just get going....

Timeskip

Y/N: Alright, so we're here, Menagerie...

Jerald: Indeed...

Barachiel: Woof....

As the strange trio looked at the interior of the island, they all stood in a strange pose, before the three of them broke the pose.

Y/N: Alright, that's good enough...

Jerald: Why did we just do that?

Barachiel: Woof. 

Y/N: Well, Jerald I hope you don't mind this, but you'll have to find a blacksmith, you don't mind, right?

Jerald: No sir! Where are you going???

Y/N: Changing history!

Jerald: Right....

Y/N: Barachiel, you're coming with me!

Barachiel: Woof!

Jerald: Good luck sir!

As the two separated their own ways, Y/N then looked onward towards a heavily fortified fortress.

Y/N: Now, how do I get in?

Timeskip

Y/N: Y'know, I never thought it would be that easy....

Barachiel: Woof!

Barachiel was somehow hanging on top of Y/N, with the dog himself somehow not being spotted by any of the white fang. 

???: Stop right there!

Y/N: What now-oh no.

Y/N then looked over, to see Adam Taurus.

Y/N: Hello there, fellow white fang!

Adam: What are you doing?!

Y/N: What do you mean?

Adam: Why are you going near the leader of the white fang?!

Y/N: Um....no reason really, I'm actually new here and I'm kinda lost...