Chapter 25: Oh Yeah, Everything is Coming Together

Third Person POV

Y/N: Sweet! My thirteenth lasgun!

The trio were now looking at another lasgun that was added to the slowly, ever-growing pile.

Lucius: Your manufacturing skills are beyond any other Adeptus Mechanicus', your powers are truly wonderful.

Desiree: Yeah...even though we are close to lasers ourselves, we have not reached the equivalent of light-speed lasers on Remnant, all we ever reached was dust-made lasers.

Y/N: Well, do you understand the inner-workings of this now?

Desiree: Somewhat, I will still need Lucius to help me out.

Lucius: Very well, my liege, are you certain that you can manufacture these lasguns?

Y/N: Yeah, my understanding of these are getting better now...

Lucius: Very well, Desiree, come with me, I shall show you the TRUE power of the Adeptus Mechanicus!

Lucius then motioned outward flashily with his arms, his mechanical limbs flashing outwards as well. 

Desiree: I'll...be fine right? 

Y/N: You will be, Lucius, although sounding quite crazy....is perfectly fine, I should know as he helped me out with the Ritual of Becoming. 

Desiree: Okay...but you gotta tell me about the Ritual of Becoming.

Y/N: You got it!

As the two went off to work, Y/N smiled to himself as he looked at the hill of materials that stood before him, as his hands started to glow. 

Y/N: Create!

Meanwhile, on a boat....

Raven: Are we almost there? We are being followed by aquatic grimm.

Tigraine: We are, and you and your tribe shouldn't be worried about those pathetic creatures of darkness, my group is dealing with those disgusting manifestations of the warp. 

Raven: Hmph, they can only do so much-

SPEHS MEHRENS: I AM A DWARF AND DIGGING A HOLE!!!!!!

Raven then looked to her side to see a space marine riding a sea felong, and others riding a leviathan, cheering and wooping as they shot at multiple other grimm, along with the leviathan itself. 

Raven: Why are they like this?

Tigraine: The blood in their veins are of the great Emperor! It calls for battle.

Raven: Right....

Tribe: I like them!

Meanwhile, on another boat....

Castiel: Maria, are you okay?

Maria: Not with the others around....

SPEHS MEHRENS: FOR THE EMPEROR!!!!

Castiel: Yes, but they are made by the Emperor, they call for battle, but I can give you an Apothecary if need be. 

Maria: No, I'm fine, but we are going to meet that strange Y/N, right?

Castiel: Indeed, Rufeal, are we close?

Rufeal: Yes, Battle-Brother Castiel, in fact, the island can be seen by using vision enhancements.

Castiel: Well done navigating then. 

Rufeal: Do not thank me yet, there are still taints of the warp coming.