Chapter 33: All Things End; Part 1

AN: Hey guys, unfortunately, this is going to be a two parter of the end of this book, I'm sorry that I wasn't really able to write this book anymore. I just don't have anymore inspiration for this book. That being said, I do want to tie up loose ends in a good old destructive bang, you know? With that being said, enjoy this two-parter, and check out my other fanfic I'm working on!

7 years after The Fall of Beacon....

Salem sits in the throne room of the Dark Lands, her anger rising. Her territory has been lost, and that damned Y/N had taken back nearly the entire world. Her plans for world domination has crumbled, she had recalled all her forces back to the Dark Lands, under the sea, where they now lay. Over 11 kilometers under the water, her lands lay above the great beast named Monstro, a gigantic monster that could survive this far, enhanced by magic, and could fly. Yet, it seemed day by day Y/N and his forces crept closer and closer. 

Salem: Damn him....this is where he shall perish, him and his forces shall rue the day he has come-

Then Monstro shakes in pain as Salem stands up from her throne, her subjects standing up as well.

Cinder: But that is impossible! 

Hazel growls in anger, but he held respect for the man.

Hazel: Not to him....

Tyrian: Oh joy~! I get to be pummeled again!

Watts: Perhaps I should...dismantle those augmentations I gave to you Tyrian....

Tyrian had various cybernetic augmentations built upon him, with a metal tail, a near metallic body, and a cybernetic eye. Yet, he still showed signs of damage upon both his carapace and burnt skin. It was the sign of a brutal fight that nearly killed the cybernetic scorpion faunus. Hazel had barely managed to get out of the fight unscathed himself, as for Cinder, she was livid. Angered, at the mere thought someone could be stronger than her. She would be the one to rise to the top of all things, yet, he stole it...Y/N stole that away from her...now he will pay. 

Emerald, Mercury, their sacrifices will not be in vain, for they had granted her new powers as she now wielded the powers of not one, but three Maidens! Fall, Summer, and Winter! That damned robotic girl managed to survive, but it was useless! The only one who could've surely stood up to this power was Y/N himself! 

Then, the Dark Lands shook once more, then again, and again. Until a massive force was teleported inside. It was comprised of many units, tanks, ships, Space Marines, Guardsmen from various alternate universes, and there stood Y/N, leading the charge. Wielding his sword which glowed with the power of the very multiverse itself, he stood above them all, draped in a purple cloak and a golden crown adorned his head. The grimm stood at ready, growling and roaring at this massive force suddenly teleporting in. But Y/N's forces struck first, a guardsman aiming his lasgun and firing, the shimmering red beam of pure light rushed forward and struck through multiple grimm.

Y/N: For glory we charge! In honor you shall die! This shall decide the very fate of the multiverse, now men, strike with all your might and your enemies shall fall! 

Leader's Charisma

Your Allies' Stats have all been multiplied by 5,700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000!

With a courageous yell, Y/N's men raised their weapons and charged into battle, the forces of man and faunus kind fighting alongside each other for one common goal. To end the reign of Salem and to free the multiverse from the clutches of the evil Abyss Gods themselves. In the years spent between The Fall of Beacon, Y/N had become stronger, traveling across the multiverse for ages and made many friends, but many villains. One of those were the Abyss Gods, the very reason for such places as Hell and the Darkness Below to even exist.