One-Shot: The Future

Third Person POV

A figure that seemed to only be 6, shrouded in mystery, stared up at a door, before opening it to reveal a study, with an older gentleman, but of unspecified age looking at a document of some sorts. 

Ẁ̕͟͢h̀̕͟͠o̵̷̢͟ ̛͟á̴͡҉r͏̸͘͡e̶͟ ͠͏̧y̡͠͠͡͞o̢̕ú̷̷̀?̡͘͘:̨҉͏ Dad! Dad! I made a new friend at school today!

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝:̡́ Oh? And who's that?

Ẁ̕͟͢h̀̕͟͠o̵̷̢͟ ̛͟á̴͡҉r͏̸͘͡e̶͟ ͠͏̧y̡͠͠͡͞o̢̕ú̷̷̀?̡͘͘:̨҉͏ His name is [Redacted]!

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝:̡́ [Redacted]...isn't that one of your bullies?

Ẁ̕͟͢h̀̕͟͠o̵̷̢͟ ̛͟á̴͡҉r͏̸͘͡e̶͟ ͠͏̧y̡͠͠͡͞o̢̕ú̷̷̀?̡͘͘:̨҉͏ Yep! He's fun to hang around!

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝:̡́ Well that is good to hear! Now how about you sit in old

papa's lap?

Ẁ̕͟͢h̀̕͟͠o̵̷̢͟ ̛͟á̴͡҉r͏̸͘͡e̶͟ ͠͏̧y̡͠͠͡͞o̢̕ú̷̷̀?̡͘͘:̨҉͏ You're not that old! 

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝:̡́ I guess I'm not, but do you want to take a look at what papa is doing?

Ẁ̕͟͢h̀̕͟͠o̵̷̢͟ ̛͟á̴͡҉r͏̸͘͡e̶͟ ͠͏̧y̡͠͠͡͞o̢̕ú̷̷̀?̡͘͘:̨҉͏ *Gasp* How did you know?

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝:̡́ You are eyeing the documents I'm holding, it isn't that hard to know. 

The young figure then jumped up into the older gentlemen's lap, trying to grab the documents from his hand. 
W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝:̡́ Stop trying to grab these and I will tell you what's on these, okay?

Ẁ̕͟͢h̀̕͟͠o̵̷̢͟ ̛͟á̴͡҉r͏̸͘͡e̶͟ ͠͏̧y̡͠͠͡͞o̢̕ú̷̷̀?̡͘͘:̨҉͏ Okay...

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝:̡́ These documents are about [Redacted] trying to make a treaty with [Redacted] and papa is helping out making those arrangements, it's a lot of work to do!

Ẁ̕͟͢h̀̕͟͠o̵̷̢͟ ̛͟á̴͡҉r͏̸͘͡e̶͟ ͠͏̧y̡͠͠͡͞o̢̕ú̷̷̀?̡͘͘:̨҉͏ How? Isn't signing some treaty easy to do?

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝:̡́ Well, not exactly, you have to look at the documents beforehand, making sure that both sides get what they want and if what they are saying makes sense, then you sign it.

Just then, the door to the study was opened up, with the woman having R҉͏҉ȩ͜͜͡͠d̸́́͠a͟҉̵c͡͞t̵̴͘͟͟ȩ̴̴͟͝ḑ̛͡ long hair with Ŗ̶̱͓̉̀̅̕ȩ̷͚̙̯̣̀͊̕d̶̡̛͈̭̘͕͎͌̐̎̈̄a̸̡̛̦̜͖͑͛̑̿̀ċ̶̡̛̘͍̈́͊ͅt̶̝͚̃̑̉͜͡e҉̧̙̗̥͎̒̅͌͝d̵̢͖̟̰̪̽͒͂͡ͅ eyes.

W̶̡̩͚͂̌͡h҉̡̛̙̣͕̈̽ớ̷̰̩̗͓̋̂͊̚͜ a̶̰̖̲͆̋̃͢͠r҈̨̞̝͔̏́͞e҉̛̦͓̣͖͐̄͂̍͜ w̴̘͉̗̎͊͢͡e̸̡̞̮̳͈͉̓̈̓͒͠?҉̧̛̩̤͆͆:҈̨̬̣̯̱̪͂͗̔͞: How is the job going? 

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝: Going well, as expected, I quite enjoy this job, and look who's here! 

The woman then looked down to see the young child in the lap of the older gentleman, smiling up to the woman with glee in her eyes. 

W̶̡̩͚͂̌͡h҉̡̛̙̣͕̈̽ớ̷̰̩̗͓̋̂͊̚͜ a̶̰̖̲͆̋̃͢͠r҈̨̞̝͔̏́͞e҉̛̦͓̣͖͐̄͂̍͜ w̴̘͉̗̎͊͢͡e̸̡̞̮̳͈͉̓̈̓͒͠?҉̧̛̩̤͆͆:҈̨̬̣̯̱̪͂͗̔͞ Ẁ̕͟͢h̀̕͟͠o̵̷̢͟ ̛͟á̴͡҉r͏̸͘͡e̶͟ ͠͏̧y̡͠͠͡͞o̢̕ú̷̷̀! I told you to not interrupt your father in your study!

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝: Relax, she just wanted to take a look at what I am doing, I swear she is too smart for her age. 

W̶̡̩͚͂̌͡h҉̡̛̙̣͕̈̽ớ̷̰̩̗͓̋̂͊̚͜ a̶̰̖̲͆̋̃͢͠r҈̨̞̝͔̏́͞e҉̛̦͓̣͖͐̄͂̍͜ w̴̘͉̗̎͊͢͡e̸̡̞̮̳͈͉̓̈̓͒͠?҉̧̛̩̤͆͆: Well, she is the daughter of the both of us, it is only natural for her to be smart. 

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝: She truly is, come here. 

The two then kissed with the young girl reeling backwards in disgust of the kiss.

Ẁ̕͟͢h̀̕͟͠o̵̷̢͟ ̛͟á̴͡҉r͏̸͘͡e̶͟ ͠͏̧y̡͠͠͡͞o̢̕ú̷̷̀?̡͘͘: Ew! Mommy and daddy are kissing!

As the two broke from the kiss, the older gentleman patted the young girl's head, smiling at his wife, with the doorbell of the house ringing. 

W̶̸͡h̶̸͡o̢̧ ̴a҉̴̡̀̕ḿ̶͘̕͠ ̷͠I͠͝?̀͝: And who could that be? Ŗ̶̱͓̉̀̅̕ȩ̷͚̙̯̣̀͊̕d̶̡̛͈̭̘͕͎͌̐̎̈̄a̸̡̛̦̜͖͑͛̑̿̀ċ̶̡̛̘͍̈́͊ͅt̶̝͚̃̑̉͜͡e҉̧̙̗̥͎̒̅͌͝d̵̢͖̟̰̪̽͒͂͡ͅ, could you go get that?

Ŗ̶̱͓̉̀̅̕ȩ̷͚̙̯̣̀͊̕d̶̡̛͈̭̘͕͎͌̐̎̈̄a̸̡̛̦̜͖͑͛̑̿̀ċ̶̡̛̘͍̈́͊ͅt̶̝͚̃̑̉͜͡e҉̧̙̗̥͎̒̅͌͝d̵̢͖̟̰̪̽͒͂͡ͅ: Yes sir.

The door then opened to reveal a shine of light, with multiple women standing in the door, before the light consumed everything and the dream ended.

Y/N: Urgh...that was a weird dream, who were those people in those dreams?

In the next bedroom however, a certain redhead seemed to be blushing at the dream she just had, screaming inside at the details she had just saw. 

Irene: I...need to sleep again....

AN: Yo! So, I'm sorta back, still got finals coming up and a busy day tomorrow, this is just a quick blurb that I had on my mind and decided to type up, also sorry if the formatting is a little weird on this one, you see that I'm using Zalgo text and that screws up the formatting on Wattpad. Anyways, who do you think was the wife and the older gentleman and who were the other women? Until we meet again folks, Goodbye and have a good day!