Chapter 9: Event Part 1

Third Person POV

As people looked overhead, all they saw was a Bullhead flying out of the city, nothing out of the ordinary.

Random 1: Huh, I wonder what they're transporting now...

Random 2: I highly doubt it's anything, now come on we have a job to do.

What they didn't know was that it was being piloted by a 16 year old with a seventeen year old as a passenger. 

Irene: Alright, even though Blake was a little vague on the whole Island thing, I think it's near Menagerie. 

Y/N:  What makes you say that?

Irene: Well, I highly doubt Blake has been around the world, and she just transported to Beacon in Vale, so I think she went straight from Menagerie to Vale.

Y/N: Alright fair, now there should be an autopilot here somewhere...aha! Here it is, knowing that we have planes that have autopilot back in my world, the world of Remnant should also have one as well. 

Irene: Enough with your exposition Gamer boy, if it comes down to it, then we can just look around for a grimm infested island with griffons flying around it.

Y/N: Did you find it?

Irene: Nope, just hypothesizing, but yeah if the island is grimm infested then there would be plenty of grimm on, it along with griffons flying around the island, I think it's to protect something.

Y/N: You think something is on that island? 

Irene: Yeah, but I don't think it's a relic, if there was then Salem would've already taken it, but I think it's something far greater than what she can imagine, so she sent grimm to protect the object.

Ping!

The Mysterious Object

Find out what the grimm are protecting!

Rewards:

+5000 Exp

Skill Book: Mechanics and You

Skill Book: Energy Mechanics

Level 5 Skill Disk

+10 Stat Points

A Non-Dust Energy Source!

Y/N: Huh, you're right, one of the rewards does say 'A non-dust energy source'

Irene: I have your Int and Wis, or course I know. 

Y/N: Huh, anyways, wheres Judgement?

Irene: Oh, your mech? Still in the Game Room, why do you ask?

Y/N: Well, if what Blake said was right, then we'll need all the firepower we can get. 

Irene: True true, but don't summon it here, if you do then we'll crash.

Y/N: Right, anyways, when am I able to do Events?

Irene: You are able to, remember the Game Room? 

Y/N: Yeah, so?

Irene: The Game Room is your anchor to the multiverse, if you go back in the Game Room, then you'll be able to do events. 

Y/N: Cool! I'm going to do that right now!

Irene: Wait a minute! What about the Bullhead?! Aren't you afraid that it will crash?!

Y/N: Ah it will be fine, now time to go to the Game Room!

Then, the interior of the Bullhead then changed into a white room, as Y/N and Irene were in the Game Room once more.