Chapter 15: Birthday Preparations

Third Person POV

Y/N: Alright, time to start this quest! But first, the dark angels do need to change home base. 

Y/N then brought up his phone, somehow dialing the Fist of Caliban, before speaking to Lucius.

Y/N: Yo.

Lucius: How are you able to contact us from that planet?

Y/N: Well, no time as of right now, look you need to come to this island immediately.

Lucius: Of course, my liege, but what did you do?

Y/N: I might've irritated Ozpin, and he is no doubt coming after me, y'know threatening me with the destruction of a village, the works, so I'm going to need you to transport everyone from that village to these coordinates. 

AI: These are the coordinates, -620, 0, -967

Lucius: Is that a man of iron?

Y/N: Look, I can't really explain much right now, but you need to get here now. 

Lucius: Yes, my liege.

Y/N: Alright, thanks.

Y/N then hung up the phone, looking at a surprised Irene.

Irene: You are surprising in many ways, Y/N, already planning ahead?

Y/N: Yeah, Ozpin already knows that we're gone, it doesn't take a genius to know that, but he doesn't know where we disappeared off to, I plan to use that to my advantage. 

Irene: Huh, look at you, Gamer boy actually using your brain for once.

Y/N: Of course, I leveled up from that event along with the other quests, it is only natural that I spend these stat points on something. 

Irene: Oh...alright, see you around then. 

Irene then walked away from Y/N again, leaving him to sigh in relief again. 

Y/N: Acting smart is hard, but thanks to my Int and Wis, I should be fine! Anyways, the Dark Angels should be here shortly. 

Above the small island and above the entirety of Remnant as a whole, was the Fist of Caliban, before raining drop pods onto the island.

AI: It seems that there is a ship much larger than Sparta is attacking, should I try to attack it?

Y/N: It's fine, the Fist of Caliban is on our side, it's just raining down some men

AI: Very well, disengaging defense systems. 

Y/N: Alright, I actually need to know if they brought the villagers in the first place.

Timeskip

Y/N: Alright! I am here and...what's that?

Despite all the villagers being on the ship safe and sound, there was a wolf that was curled up in front of the group.

Dark Angel: Praise the Emperor that you have noticed! This is no ordinary wolf, this is a fenrisian wolf!

Y/N: Yeah....

Y/N then looked at the wolf, noticing even when it was curled up, it was almost a third of his height, however, Y/N noticed the wolf's fur seemed to shimmer between gold and silver.

Y/N: Why is it colored like that?

Dark Angel: This is no ordinary fenrisian wolf sir! It is the famous Fenrisian Wolf of legend, a child of the Emperor's own Fenrisian Wolf along with the Primarch Leman Russ' wolf companion! It is said that this very wolf was born biomechanical!