Chapter 20: The First Battle

Third Person POV

Y/N: So....why are all of you here?

Y/N was currently fighting against a huntress that was wielding a javelin, with Y/N dodging a bullet being shot right at him.

Jade: It's classified, why are you fighting me?

Y/N: What do you expect? Same thing.

Jade: Hmph.

Y/N swung his scythe once more, with Jade blocking it with her own javelin, before a barrel appears from the tip of the javelin, aiming right at Y/N, with Y/N twisting the scythe in the nick of time for the bullet to shoot upward. 

Y/N: That was close, wasn't it? Chain Lightning!

The blade of the scythe suddenly erupted in a blast of electricity, only to be stopped by another blast of electricity from the electric dust from the javelin. 

Y/N: Huh, I never thought that dust would be able to compare to magic.

Jade: You're talking nonsense!

Y/N: Since when do I talk nonsense?

A beam suddenly separated the two, with Malcador doing the deed.

Jade: Who are you?

Malcador: That is none of your business, woman.

Black puddles started to appear from the ground, with the huntress looking on in confusion, only to be stopped by a swing of a scythe damaging her aura severely. 

Y/N: Don't forget about me!

Grimm then started to appear from the black puddles as Malcador roared, with a storm starting to cover the island, with the other huntsmen and robots looking up in confusion and awe, only to be damaged by the many space marines by either bolters or chainswords. 

Y/N: I think you should leave before this gets worse.

Jade: Fat chance kid.

Y/N: Well, so be it, Tempest!

Lightning started to strike from the storm, combining with the hurricane that Tempest created, creating a hurricane that spewed lightning, ravaging the surface of the island.

Malcador: Feel my wrath! Magic Missile!

Projectiles made from pure magic then appeared in the air around Malcador, before aiming at the huntress, and launching forward, with the huntress trying to dodge the magic projectiles as they kept going after her. 

Y/N: That's my lizard! Chain Mana Bolt!

Balls of mana appeared on Y/N's palms, launching forward, hitting other robots before hitting some of the huntsmen, only doing minor damage to their aura.

Y/N: Sometimes I forget that huntsmen have such large aura...

Soon enough, all the robots were decimated with the other space marines going to help out the ones who were dealing with the huntsmen.

Y/N: I think it's time to end this, shall we Malcador?

Malcador: Yes master.

Y/N and Malcador: Shockwave!

Suddenly, a blast of pure magic shook the island as the huntress could only look on in shock and awe as the blast hit her, with the other space marines jumping out of the way of the blast, leaving the other huntsmen to be hit. 

Y/N: Think we got them?

Malcador: I believe so, even if they have the strength to fight, they will be severely weakened.