Chapter 32: How About the Other Perspective?

Third Person POV

Glynda: Impossible...

Ozpin: How interesting...

Glynda: This petulant child managed to conquer the three Kingdoms along with Menagerie, why aren't you doing something?!

Ozpin: It seems that Y/N does not mean any harm, so there is no need for a panic. 

Glynda: Do you even know what that means?! Now that Y/N has conquered every other Kingdom, he will now be after Vale!

Ozpin: That is true, but I presume that Y/N does not know of the Relics, otherwise he would already be using the Relic of Creation as an infinite power source and the Relic of Destruction to end battles instantly, so as long we keep the Relics secret, we will be fine-

Y/N suddenly appears in Ozpin's Office, now holding the the Relic of Destruction in one hand, the Relic of Creation in the other, and the Relic of Knowledge floating around him.

Y/N: What up!

Glynda: Impossible!

Y/N: Totally possible!

Ozpin: Y/N, tell me, why are you here?

Y/N: Ah, right, just give me one sec actually...

Y/N then disappears, before appearing once again, bringing the Council Members, Caphriel, and Castiel along with him.

Y/N: I would like to discuss the Vytal Festival.

Ozpin: Really now? You do not want to discuss the eventual Empire that you will rule over?

Y/N: Nah, I'll do that when I obtain it, don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Ozpin: Very well, what about the Vytal Festival do you want to discuss?

Y/N: Well, I'm planning to still make the Vytal Festival happen, I don't want to disrupt a hundred-year old tradition now, do I?

Ozpin: *Chuckles* It isn't that old.

Y/N: It sure seems like it is...

Ozpin: So, what have you done with Team RWBY?

Y/N: They've just taken up residence in my own Kingdom.

Ozpin: Are they harmed? 

Y/N: Nah, like I would do anything like that, I am a man of many things, but I am not a monster.

Ozpin: Hilarious, you are only seventeen years old and yet, you speak as if you were a man trapped in a child's body.

Y/N: Ironic.

Ozpin: I suppose it is, then why have you brought the acting leaders to my office?

Y/N: Just to hold a vote on whether the Vytal Festival should be active or not, they seem to agree.

Castiel and Caphriel: Violence!

Y/N: Yep....one last thing, you don't mind if you let me walk around Vale, right?

Ozpin: As long as you are under my watch, then you will be fine. 

Y/N: Alright, cool, I'll be leaving now!

Y/N then disappears as the Council Members, Caphriel, and Castiel are taken with him as well.

Ozpin: What an interesting individual...

Glynda: And an irritating personality.

Ozpin: Come now Glynda, it's rude to insult a stranger.

Meanwhile, in the streets of Vale...