Chapter 31: Mistral Fights and STANDO POWAH

Third Person POV, in Sparta...

Irene: Alright, so personally, I think that we should lend the Adeptus Astartes a little help on this.

Tigraine: What do you mean? Mistral shouldn't be too hard to conquer whatsoever.

Irene: That's what I originally thought, but Aurora here found out that Mistral is situated on....cliffs, cliff walls to be more exact.

Tigraine: I see, but tell me, have we managed to create flying transport vehicles?

Irene: Um...wasn't the Adeptus Mechanicus working on that?

Lucius: Indeed we have, and we have managed to create the first ever flying transport vehicle, although it took us a couple of tries, mostly thanks to the inexperience of some. 

Irene: Oh, um, okay so why didn't you just contact the many scientists that we have on speed dial?

Lucius: Do you really trust those scientists?

Irene: Okay, I get your point, but have we managed to destroy the CCTS?

Meanwhile, in Atlas....

Machidiel: Well done brothers! We have destroyed the strange communications tower! 

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!!

The CCTS (Cross Continental Transmit System) was now in ruins as SPEHS MEHRENS crowded around it, seeing the tower melt in melta-gun blazing glory. 

Back to Sparta...

Tigraine: I believe that the Adeptus Astartes have done it already. 

Irene: Alright cool, now-

Y/N: What's up?

Irene: Ah! Y/N! 

Team RWBY: Y/N?!

Y/N: Hey all of you! What's going on?

Irene: Well, we're thinking about taking over Mistral next.

Y/N: Huh, alright, I'll be with them then!

Irene: Then I'm coming with you.

Y/N: Sure, you'll be able to witness my new Stand.

Irene: Stand?

Y/N: Yup! Dirty Deeds Done Cheap (Filthy Acts At A Reasonable Price)!

Irene: Woah! 

Team RWBY: What the hell is that?!

Tigraine: Interesting...

Summer: Oooooh!

Raven: What the hell is that?

Desiree: Whoa....

Lucius: Interesting...a mechanical beast perhaps?

Amber: Is it magic?

Y/N: Forgot you never heard of this...this thing is called a Stand. A physical manifestation of one's fighting spirit, or a soul, guess I always had this Stand with me, it was just never used.