Chapter 12: Event Part 4

Third Person POV

Y/N: Alright, we're here.

Irene: Yes, we're here at Hollywood, check the bag really quick.

Y/N: Why? The only thing in there is just a....oh there's the Master Bolt.

Just like Y/N said, the Master Bolt in the bag, the Master Bolt was a lightning bolt in a bronze cylinder with the ends having a conical structure extending out.

Irene: Well, we need to get this over with, come on let's get moving to the underworld, why did you bring the chains anyways?

Y/N: Oh, I wanted to see if he could teleport us back to someplace where I could fight Ares, that man is quite annoying.

Irene: Of course out of all of us, you wanted to fight a god because he annoyed you. 

Y/N: Well, we now have the Master Bolt, this could help even the odds. 

Irene: Let's just get this over with, Gamer boy. 

Timeskip

Irene: You threatened Charon, killed Cerberus with the Master Bolt, and now you have tied up Hades the god of the dead and underworld using Hephaestus' chains.

Hade: GET ME OUT OF THESE CHAINS OR YOU WILL EXPERIENCE A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH!!!!

Y/N: I know, crazy right?

Irene: Whatever, anyways, Hades, you don't mind giving this idiot here some items along with transporting us to Montauk, right?

Hades: WHY WOULD I HELP YOU??!?!?!?

Y/N: Can you stop screaming and help us out?

Hades: NO YOU IDIOTS CHAINED ME UP!!

Persephone: Sure.

Hades: My beloved, why?????

Persephone: These two had the gall to trap you two up in chains made from Hephaestus, killed your loyal dog with old Zeusies Master Bolt, and threatened Charon to carry them across the river styx, I think they deserve something.

Irene: Thank you, my lady.

Persephone: Nonsense my dear multiversal travelers, now here you go!

Congratulations! You have a whole host of loot! Depositing in Inventory. 

+Skill Book: Shadow Control

+Skill Book: Mist Illusion

+Skill Book: Summon Dead

+30 Stat Points

+Level 5 Skill Disk

+Level 10 Skill Disk

+10 Stygian Iron Ingots

+5 Levels!

+Legendary Workbench

Y/N: Wow, thank you Persephone. 

Persephone: You do not need to thank me child, I thank you for tying up Hades.

Irene: I...think it's time to go, Y/N.

Y/N: Why?

Persephone then pulled out a strange whip that was covered in barbs.

Hades: Honey, what are you doing?

Persephone: Revenge, my dear husband.

Irene: Before you do anything, can you send us back?