Chapter 7

AN: Alright! After waiting for some time, it seems no one has commented much, except for that one guy, thanks dude I'll go ahead and add Penny to the harem, shout out to Flameblack2005 for the suggestion by the way, no one thinks about having a cute robot waifu that can shoot deadly lasers that can destroy entire bullheads, and then dies in the fight with Pyrrha *sigh* you will be saved in this story cute robot waifu, onto the story!

Third Person POV

The next thing Y/N awoke to was a white ceiling along with a needle that was hanging from an IV drip, but the next thing he noted was a numbness in his legs. When Y/N looked down however, he saw a mass of disheveled red hair on his right leg.

Y/N: Irene...?

Suddenly, the mass of red hair shot up, revealing it to be Irene, before falling on the floor since she jumped up too high. 

Y/N: Woah! You okay?

Irene: Yeah, I'm fine, how about you?

Y/N: Um....

Y/N then looked at a blue screen notifying his status.

You have slept for 40 hours in a comfortable spot, your HP and MP have been fully restored!

Y/N: Doing better according to the System. 

Irene then looked over to the blue screen, before nodding in approval. 

Irene: Yep, you're fine, now let's get going.

Y/N: What, why?

Irene: 'Cause we're in a power-hungry wizard's school, that's why!

Y/N: Aw, come on why can't we stay?

Irene: Well, you either want to fight in a never ending war as a pawn, or you can enjoy actually being in this world. 

Y/N: But can't we stop the fall of Beacon then? 

Irene: Sure, why not? Here you go, you're changing paths whether you like it or not.

Paths:

The Hero Unknown

Unknown Faction

Y/N: Well, why not combine them? It would be interesting, right?

Irene: Huh, only a few Gamers actually suggested this, sure why the hell not?

Path Chosen!

The Faction that Saved the World

Y/N: Oh yeah, why are you so worried about me?

Irene: It's my job, I want to make a good impression so I can make sure your code isn't tampered with, to do so, I need to make a good impression on the Administration, I'm sort of a spy for God in a sense.

Y/N: So, are you an angel?

Irene: Eh, sort of like a nephilim and human at the same time.

Y/N: Really? 

Irene: Yeah, God created me as he took a little bit of Iris' blood and combined it with the genetics of a demon and angel, go on use Observe on me.

Y/N: Alright, Observe!

Irene Virtuas

Title: The Saved One, The Gamer

Lv: 18

Exp: 1,000/5,000

Race-Nephilim-Human Hybrid

Age: 17