Chapter 23: The Twin Sides

Third Person POV

Ozpin: Hm....

Glynda: Ozpin

Ozpin: Hmm....

Glynda: Ozpin

Ozpin: Hmmm......

Glynda: OZPIN! 

Ozpin: What is it, my dear associate?

Glynda: You have been doing nothing but staring at the camera screens, instead of doing the massive amounts of paperwork.

Glynda then pointed to the mountain of paperwork that seemed to have built up on Ozpin's desk.

Ozpin: Hmm, it seems that I have neglected my duties again, haven't I?

Glynda: What makes you seem so interested right now?

Ozpin: I am watching Team RWBY, they still seem in great distress of the disappearance of Y/N, along with the recent missing hunters and huntresses.  

Glynda: While that is horrible to hear, you must still finish the paperwork that you have to do, now get to work!

Ozpin: Yes ma'am. 

Just then, a hologram popped up, revealing it to be Ironwood, with his arms crossed behind his back and staring sternly at Ozpin. 

Ironwood: I hope you have finished the paperwork, since I need them now. 

Ozpin: Yes my good friend, I have just started.

Ironwood: Excuse me?!

Ozpin: Calm down my friend, you will get the paperwork soon enough.

Ironwood: Just because you can use magic, does not mean that you can just goof off and do whatever! You are the headmaster of a school for huntsmen and huntresses for Brother's sake!

Ozpin: I know, did you just call me to scold me?

Ironwood: No, it's about this kid, some scientists tried to get near the island to pick up samples of the energy left by our previous battle, only to be stopped by those damned monsters in armor, we tried sending teams of huntsmen and huntresses along with them, but they have gotten nowhere, Ozpin, we are fighting an unknown enemy. 

Ozpin: I know, is that what is worrying you?

Ironwood: Moreover, somehow a lone huntsman came back, on the verge of dying, wounds on his chest, he kept blabbering on about how that kid could use multiple semblances, Ozpin, do you think this weird kid can use magic?

Ozpin: I find that quite impossible, only Salem and I can use magic, and you know that.

Ironwood: Do you think that this kid is a descendant of a magician?

Ozpin: No, magic does not work like that, it is not hereditary.

Ironwood: So what?! Does this kid just have multiple semblances?!

Ozpin: Do you believe in the theory of other gods?

Ironwood: Are you saying that there are other gods than just the two brothers?

Ozpin: Yes, do you think that it is possible?

Ironwood: I find that impossible, we both know that there is only two gods, and it is the brothers. 

Ozpin: Then this 'kid' as you say he is, as multiple semblances, choose what you want to believe.

Meanwhile, in Anima...

Tigraine: Men, keep moving forward! These animal-like creatures have nothing on our weapons crafted by the Adeptus Mechanicus!

The various space marines were shooting their many bolters, killing grimm by the dozens, charging through the horde that was stopping them. If any of the grimm ever came close, the space marines would just engage in melee combat, slicing through the thick hides with their chainswords and power-axes. Soon, it seemed there was a break in the horde, with the space marines charging forward, killing the rest.