Chapter 13: Island Take-Back

Third Person POV

All of a sudden, the group was dropped back into the gamer room, with Y/N quite excited himself.

Y/N: That was so cool! I wanna do it again!

Y/N suddenly rushed towards the computer, only to be stopped by Irene's hand.

Irene: It's been a while since we've been to the world of Remnant, how about we see if we got to the island?

Y/N: Okay! How do we go back?

Irene: Well, first off, you need get rid of those two, then hold out your hand, and then focus on getting out. 

Y/N: Alright, come on back guys!

Both Marcosias and Malcador then turned into turquoise smoke and went back into the gauntlet.

Y/N: Alright, time to do this!

Y/N then held out his hand, focusing his thoughts into getting out of the Game Room, before the room then turned into the interior of the bullhead, which was still flying, with Y/N taking the controls once more.

Y/N: Huh, I see the island.

Irene: Really?

Irene then looked out the cockpit as well, seeing the island, with griffons flying around it and alpha grimm wandering around the island, ordering other grimm around as well. 

Y/N: Where are we going to land this?

Irene: Good question, where are we landing this Bullhead?

Y/N: Um, I think we can make this Bullhead hover over the island, then we can jump down.

But the talking was taking too long, as the bullhead was suddenly thrown off course as a flock of griffins attacked the Bullhead ferociously. 

 Y/N: Crap! Alright, we're landing right on the landing, get ready Irene!

Irene: Got it! You should learn from skills too!

The Bullhead suddenly flies forward, flying right through the flock of griffins and the barrier of griffins that was protecting the island, before crashing down on the island.

Irene: Ready?!

Y/N: Almost!

Skills Learned!

Shadow Control

Mist Illusion

Summon Dead

Marble Skin

Water Control

Air Manipulation

Flight

Lightning Manipulation

Enchantment

Y/N: Ready! Alright, come on out you two!

Turquoise smoke came from the gauntlet as it formed the demonic wolf and grimm-like dinosaur. 

Malcador: It is time to fight!

Marcosias: Come and fight you weak grimm!

Irene then pulled out her power sword and bolter pistol, firing off the bolter pistol into the grimm and slicing through the grimm in close combat with her power sword. 

Y/N: Chain Lightning! Air Blades!

Lightning was summoned from the tip of own sword while a gust of sharpened air came from his dagger, with the chain lightning shocking and killing many grimm while the sharpened air cut through the grimm.