Chapter 1

Third Person POV

Everything was peaceful in a random forest, until a strange mech appeared out of nowhere and almost fell to its death, if it weren't for the trees to save the mech. The strange mech started to sputter and little puffs of smoke came out of it, and the frame opened up to reveal Y/N, albeit, a little banged up but fine.

Y/N: Whew, took a pretty big fall there, wonder what happened?

Then, a new red rectangle opened up to reveal a new skill.

Physical Endurance (LV: 1 Exp: 10.59%)

This skill allows the user to take less damage, like you don't already know that, there are tons of gamer fanfics that have this ability at the start!

-1% damage reduction

Y/N: Oooo, new skills.

By surviving a fall from a great height that would've most certainly kill you, you have gained 5 Vit!

Y/N: Aaaah, more points into my Vit.

Y/N then decided to pull up his status screen to take a look at his stats.

Y/N L/N

Freeblade Name: Judgement

Lv: 1

Exp: 0/200

Race-?

Age: 16

HP: 50/100

AP: [Locked]

MP: 250/250

Str: 5

Vit: 10

Dex: 5

Int: 5

Wis: 5

Luc: 7

Points: 0

Y/N: Woah, neat, now what?

Then, a new light blue rectangle appeared as well as some beowolves.

Welcome to the world of Remnant!

Would you like a tutorial? You will get rewards if you complete the tutorial.

Yes or No

Y/N: Might as well go with it! I don't know much of this gaming system, so I'll go ahead and accept it, it also says I'll get some rewards!

Then, Y/N pressed the Yes and the rectangle disappeared, showing a beowulf jumping right at Y/N, luckily, he scrambled back.

Y/N: Woah! Guess I gotta be a little careful around here if I want to survive. At least didn't die yet!

Y/N then jumped up onto the mech and opened the frame to get in. Once he got in, the same tubes attached themselves to his head and the battle was on.

Y/N: Alright, back into it! If I almost died again, at least it will increase my Vit!

Then, the beowolves and Judgement charged at each other. Then, bullets coming from the ancient battlesuits own personal machine gun tore through the beowolves as the cannon charged up and fired with the chainsword ripping through any beowolves unlucky enough to get close.

5 minutes later

Y/N: Whew! That was a workout! At least I'm getting fit!

There was a charred battleground where the beowolves once stood and there was one last beowulf that stood only to be shot mercilessly by the machine gun.