Chapter 30: Establishing Order

Third Person POV

Caphriel: You mean to tell me that this Vacuo of yours, has no natural government?! 

Carmine: Well, yes-

Caphriel: How have you survived for so long without tearing yourselves apart?!

Carmine: The Huntsman Academy, Shade is the real only source of law and order in Vacuo.

Caphriel: You tell me that they send out kids to uphold the law, even if it is corrupt?

Carmine: I mean...if you put it that way...

Caphriel: I cannot stand for this nonsense! To send out kids to uphold the law, the system of this planet is truly corrupt!

Carmine: Well, there are other Huntsman Academies that mostly train in combat, for example, I hail from Oscuro Academy.

Caphriel somehow has a darkened helmet as he stands up.

Caphriel: Brothers in arms....we are going to restore order to this chaotic realm...Let fury guide your weapons! Let vengeance be your song! For we are the sons of Caliban, and our enemies shall fall!!!!

SPEHS MEHRENS: RAHAGAHFAUEFHOIAEHFPOQEHF!!!!

Ithuriel: Brother Caphriel, I shall stay here in order to make sure that this young woman shall stay safe.

Caphriel: Very well, I wish you let the Emperor protect, brother.

Timeskip

Caphriel: To establish order in Vacuo, we must uphold our new law by force!

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!!

Octavia Ember: Halt! Tell us why you are here!

Caphriel: Move! We are here to restore order to this hive of scum and villainy!

Octavia: The Huntsman Academy of Shade already has that covered-

Caphriel: A poor job at it! 

Octavia: Well, I mean you are welcome to try, I'm not gonna stop you.

Caphriel: Brothers! Let us move! 

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!!

Caphriel and the space marines then entered the city of Vacuo, proclaiming to restore order to Vacuo, only to be attacked.

Caphriel: They are resisting! Teach them who to respect men!

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!!

The space marines pushed back against the never-ending tide of humans and faunuses teaming up together, beating through each one of them with their bolters and power swords, but they were slowly getting overwhelmed.

Caphriel: My brothers! MOVE!!

Caphriel stepped forth, seemingly pressing a button on his chest, as a drop-pod fell from the sky as the faunuses and humans of Vacuo moving back, with Caphriel standing calm as he stepped forth.

Caphriel: It seems that my trials on this planet do count as the trials of war.

Samkiel: Truly?

Caphriel: Indeed.

Caphriel then stepped into the drop-pod, stepping out as a huge, hulking mass as it tore through the crowd of enraged people.