Chapter 28: Politics

Third Person POV

Y/N: Micheal, why are we training under 3x Remnant's gravity?

Micheal: In order to train your body, there is a war far greater coming soon, and we must prepare.

Y/N: O-Oh, okay....

Micheal suddenly speeds forward, aiming to hit Y/N with Y/N barely dodging out of the way, using Inner Peace to flip Micheal over, with Micheal catching himself, throwing a punch. Y/N saw this and blocked the punch, moving it over before throwing a punch himself, with Micheal dodging the initial strike. As the two continued to train in the gravity chamber, Space Marines around decided to take over Menagerie.

Castiel: Brothers in arms, prepare to fight!

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!

The space marines charged the island, ready for war, announcing that they are going to take over Menagerie for the betterment of the world, what they did not expect was for Menagerie to agree to be taken over easily.

Castiel: What...?

Ghira: If what you say is true and you are acting for the betterment of the world, then we humbly give this island to you.

As the space marines looked at the island that just gave itself over to them, all they could have on their face behind their helmets was shock. 

Castiel: Thank you for the generous offer, and we gladly accept......

Ghira: Thank you.

Sienna: This was a decision made by the two leaders, Menagerie is now under the protection and rule of Sparta, treat it well.

Castiel: I....very well, now onward brothers-!

Ghira: Please....lead us.

Castiel: What?

Ghira: I am becoming quite old to hold the title of leader and the people of Menagerie need a leader, so I humbly ask you to rule over Menagerie for a short period.

Castiel: I.....accept.

Ghira: Thank you, now rule over this island with kind gratitude.

Castiel: .....

As the Space Marines gathered into the house that was now theirs, allowing them to see all over Menagerie, all they could have was shock, before Castiel snapped them out of it.

Castiel: Brothers! If we are to help Apprentice Y/N in his quest, then we must rule over this island and make it a better place!

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWWOOOO!!

As the Space Marines cheered, a certain group of faunus were listening in on the conversation.

???: We must report this to Sienna Khan.

??? 2: That these brutes will rule over Menagerie?

???: No, that they are working for Y/N, let us move.

??? 2: Yes, master.

Castiel: Hmm.....

SPEHS MEHRENS: SHALL WE?!

Castiel: No, let them go, we have much more important business to tend to, getting rid of the crimes on this wretched island!

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOOOO

Castiel: Now, go out and enforce the law!

Castiel then looked down at the laws of Menagerie, almost disgusted at how lax the laws were.

Castiel: This is madness! We must hold an announcement to change the laws!

SPEHS MEHRENS: AWOO!