Chapter 5

Third Person POV

Y/N *Thinking*: Alright, that was probably just Yang, besides she has an insane amount of aura anyways, what about the others?

Y/N then observed Ruby, only to find the same broken stats, but only in some certain areas. 

Ruby Rose

Title: The One Who Holds Silver

Lv: 42

Exp: 1,500/10,000

Race-Human

Age: 18

Hp: 900/900

Ap: 6,000/6,000

Mp: 100/100 [Not In Use]

Str: 100

Vit: 90

Dex: 900

Int: 300 (60 x 5)

Wis: 150 (30 x 5)

Luc: 10

Points: 0

Y/N *Thinking*: What is with those stats?! And The One Who Holds Silver?! Why didn't I get a title like that?!

System Updating.....

Y/N's view was then bathed in darkness, with a loading bar until it fully loaded, showing Y/N's view but with some differences. For one, in the top right corner it showed a red bar indicating Y/N's health and a grey bar underneath it, showing Y/N's aura and underneath the grey bar was a blue bar showing Y/N's Mana Pool. 

System Updated to Gamer System V. 2, Welcome Y/N L/N

Y/N *Thinking*: What made this update all of a sudden?

Congratulations, you have made yourself into this Universe's canon, as of such, the System has updated to accommodate your new path. 

Path Chosen: The Savior of Beacon. 

Y/N *Thinking*: Okay...what does that mean?

Paths are a chosen set of quests that are required to do to further progress the story, you can only change Paths twice.

Y/N then looked around to see the team of four just standing there, with the townsfolk standing in awe.

Y/N *Thinking*: Has time stopped? 

To guide you through the System, time has indeed stopped so that it can show you the new settings.

Y/N *Thinking*: Alright...show me the new stuff that is added then!

You have gained a Gamer Room!

Y/N: Oh! Like RWBY: Mixed Data?!

Gamer Rooms allow Gamers from the Multiverse to connect and share their experiences along with having their own Rooms, think of it like a hotel but with infinite rooms.

Y/N: Huh, never thought of it like that. 

Along with having a Gamer Room, you have gained the ability of Events!

Y/N: Cool! Events are sort of like crossovers, correct?

Indeed, Events are small crossovers that allow Gamers to experience a simulated in-universe Event where they must either change the course of what happened in that singular event or play out a game instead in their own bodies and they are the player themselves.