Christmas Special

AN: So I will be with family for Christmas, meaning I did have to write this chapter quite early, so Merry Early Christmas to all of you! 

Third Person POV

Y/N: Irene? What's going on?

Irene: Something that I think you will like.

Y/N currently had a blindfold covering his eyes with Irene pulling him along as the two were alone in the Game Room. 

Irene: Alright, you can take your blindfold off now.

Y/N: Alrighty then!

Y/N then took off his blindfold to reveal Irene blushing wildly in a Christmas costume. 

(Just imagine Irene in this costume, okay? Okay!)

Y/N: You look-woah...

Irene: This is embarrassing... 

Y/N: Are you kidding me?! You look amazing! In fact, you look sexy~

Irene then handed Y/N a present that was waiting to be opened up. 

Y/N: What is it?

Irene: It's a gift, doofus, now open it up.

Y/N then opened up the present, revealing the presents to be two rings.

Y/N: Irene, is this-?

Irene: Yup, just try not to think about it, okay? 

Y/N then slipped on the ring, the diamond on the ring seemed to be shining, with Irene hugging Y/N, and kissing Y/N on the lips.

Irene: Are you gonna take me~?

Y/N: Nah, not horny enough for the two of us, sorry.

Irene: Aw come on, just once. 

Y/N: But this fanfic is supposed to be child friendly-

Irene: Come on, just once~

Irene then thrust Y/N onto the bed, with the clothes on them suddenly disappearing. Y/N then kissed Irene on the lips, before moving his tongue around in Irene's mouth, with Irene doing the same, Y/N then put his hands around Irene's hips, causing Irene to moan in pleasure. Y/N then moved his hands around, stroking Irene's red hair, with Irene moving her hands around Y/N's body, finding his toned body.

Y/N: Wait a minute, since when did I get a six pack-?

Irene: Ignore it, we're breaking the fourth wall anyways. 

Irene moved her hands to Y/N's six pack, moving her fingers, finding Y/N's little Y/N.

Y/N: Wait a minute, you mean my di-? 

Irene: Stop talking, keep kissing Gamer boy. 

Y/N then started to grope around Irene's body, with Irene making a hickey on Y/N's neck. Y/N in return, did a hickey on her neck as well. Irene then started to grind on Y/N's little Y/N, with Y/N unsure of what this strange pleasure is coming from. 

Y/N: You're gonna love what I am going to do next.

Irene: And what's that~?

Y/N then started to use his Dex to start moving his fingers at fast speeds, making his finger a vibrator, before sticking his finger right into Irene's vaga, making Irene moan, with Y/N pressing his lips right onto Irene's lips, with Irene moaning right into Y/N's mouth. Irene then started to bounce on little Y/N, making both Irene and Y/N to start moaning in pleasure. Y/N started to vibrate his finger even more, making Irene throw her head back and screaming unintelligible words. 

Irene and Y/N both screamed in pleasure as they orgasmed, letting white goo spray from little Y/N and Irene's vaga, with Irene collapsing on Y/N, with the both of them falling asleep on each other. 

The next morning...

Y/N: Urgh...what happened last night?

Irene: I dunno, but I think I got a hickey on my neck.

Y/N: Wow, same here, what did we do last night?

Jerald: Sir! Madam! The villagers are wondering what to do next, with Raven and her tribe approaching the island!

Y/N: Tell them to not worry, Raven and her tribe are on our side, I hope.

Jerald: Yes sir!

Y/N and Irene then heard a voice in both of their heads, making them sweat anime style.

God: You two try that again and you will feel sorry.

Y/N and Irene Thinking: Yes God...

God: Good, now goodbye and have fun saving Remnant!

AN: Hey guys! So, that was my first time writing a lemon, so how was it? This is my Christmas Present to you all! But like I said before, this Christmas I will be gone for the holiday as I am visiting family, so this is an early Christmas Present to you all! Goodbye and have a great day!