Chapter 17: Events and Warnings

AN: Warning! I do not know much about Metal Gear myself so I am going to pull a lot from RWBY: Mixed Data, so go check that fanfic out!

Third Person POV

Y/N: So, wanna get away from these people?

Irene: Sure, let's do an event together, just the two of us, no Malcador.

Y/N: Alright, just us two, hey everybody! We're gonna take some alone time together! Be back soon!

Y/N and Irene then disappeared into the game room with the group of villagers and space marines going back to partying. But a certain chapter master appeared in the party.

Jerald: Master Tigraine!

The space marines then stiffened up in the face of the Chapter Master Tigraine with Lucius right beside him.

Tigraine: Everyone, I must speak to Y/N, where is he?

Jerald: Sir, Y/N said he needed to go somewhere and disappeared somewhere else.

Tigraine: Very well, I suppose I should tell you all about the news, our battle brother Ruthiel has found a device of strange origins.

Meanwhile, in the Game Room

Y/N: Okay, so what event should we do?

Irene: Alright, so how about Metal Gear Solid?

Event Boss Time! 

Think what you got what it takes to destroy it?

Destroy the Metal Gear RAY Prototype! 

Bonus:

Destroy it before you attract attention! [10:00]

Buffs:

Stealth Increased by 10 levels

Critical Hit increased by 10 levels

You may bring a singular teammate with you

Y/N: Alright, let's do this!

As the mouse clicked on the screen, the two were suddenly teleported to a forest with a gigantic machine looming overhead. 

(Go and check out the guy who made this, SolidAlexei the man's on deviantart, you might find some good art on there)

Y/N: Time to do this! Power Boost!

Irene: Be careful, I'll attack the legs. 

Y/N: Got it! 

Y/N poured mana into his legs, jumping up to the Metal Gear RAY prototype, grabbing onto one  of the shoulders.

(Just think of the jump like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure where Jotaro used Star Platinum to jump up, or a force jump)

Y/N: Observe!