Chapter 11: Event Part 3

Third Person POV

Y/N: Crap! Crap! Crap!

As of right now, the trio were running away from a very angry, 15 foot tall, and demonic wolf as it chased the three down, hoping to chomp down on them.

Irene: This was a bad idea!

Y/N: I know! So can you help us to get out of this mess?!

Irene: Fine, but we are not going through something like this without planning and charging straight for the demonic wolf!

Ah yes, only a normal day in Jojo's Bizarre-I mean, The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant, your actual show!

Irene: Hey big bad and ugly! Come and get me!

Marcosias veered off course from the two magic users, opting to chase after the woman with a power sword in her hand. 

Y/N: Alright Malcador, fire your strongest blast! Now, Multiple Chain Mana Bolt!

Y/N raised his sword once more, multiple blue balls of mana appearing from the tip, before finding their target and hitting Marcosias dead on. Malcador seemed to be charging up a beam of dark energy, before blasting it forward, with the beam suddenly splitting off into multiple beams, hitting Marcosias straight on once more. 

Y/N: That has got to do some damage! Observe!

Marcosias

Title: The Demon Wolf of Hell

Lv-?

Hp: 31,000/38,000

Ap: _null

Mp: 40,000/40,000

Str: 42

Vit: 43

Dex: 33

Int: 52

Wis: 63

Luc: 0

Y/N: Darn! I should have upgraded luck when I had the chance!

Irene: And why is that?!

Y/N: It's because it's this thing's weakness! It has 0 luck!

Irene: Are you kidding me?!

Malcador: Enough talking, more fighting!

Malcador then summoned another beam from his mouth, and black puddles seemed to appear from the ground, with newly formed beowolfs and ursas appearing from the black puddles, their eyes shining with a hatred for the demon wolf as they lunged at it, buying the group some time.

Y/N: I didn't know you could do that Malcador.

Malcador: As a creation of the Brothers, we could often summon grimm or other lifeforms to aid us in battle, I liked to use grimm unlike my other siblings.

Y/N: Alright we need a plan, luck isn't going to win this one as I don't have any skill points left, so what do we do?

Irene: Well, hit the beast hard and fast, guerrilla warfare comes in handy here.

Y/N: Alright, but what about Malcador?

Irene: Malcador, how many grimm can you summon?

Malcador: Only about thirty before I am drained of my mana.

Irene: Alright, so can you summon thirty?

Malcador: I do not take orders from you, woman.

Y/N: Just summon thirty, alright?