Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

Day 6

Okay, so the quest I got yesterday is top priority, I really want to get my reward! Also, the major quest I have is still going, here's the quest:

Objective: SURVIVE

-Survive until the RWBY cast comes to get you [78 hours/120 hours]

-Bonus Objective:

-Protect the village as much as you can [ ]

Rewards:

10000 Exp, +5 to every stat, +10 stat points, story progression

Bonus rewards:

Rare workbench, skill book, a crossover item

Yup, only two more days after this and the RWBY cast comes, I gotta finish my other quest and fast. Okay, so what was that skill I earned? Chain mana bolt? It's a strange skill, but I created it by focusing my mana onto my hand, so now what? It was easy pulling that off thanks to my gamer abilities, but what about how it hit three grimm at once? Surely after hitting just one grimm it would dissipate but how is that possible? Did I focus too much on compressing the mana? No, that's not possible, my Mp only decreased by 10, which is what I would say is a usual Mp drop. Am I a wizard?

Wait a minute, who are you?

Description: So, you just found out a little more about yourself, now time to figure out the rest!

-Find out who your mother and father are! [1/2]

Bonus Objective!

-Find out before the RWBY cast comes!

Rewards!

-Two Skill books, 1000 Exp, new title, more information about yourself!

Bonus Rewards!

-???

Failure of this quest is:

-Death

So I'm part wizard now, huh, okay so if I'm part wizard, then what else am I? I want to test something, even if I didn't study Greek mythology that much, I know there are these weird people called demigods. Demigods are powerful heroes that are the children of a god and a mortal/human. They have these crazy powers, Hercules for example had super strength or Perseus had control over lightning and wind. I'm gonna have to ask the librarian if there are any Greek myth books so I can study up on them tomorrow.

Day 7

The time where the RWBY cast is coming is drawing nearer, while I'm excited about finally meeting the cast, I need to try and finish this quest. So, I went to the library and luckily or plot convenience (AN: Hey!), there were Greek myth books and they talked about the Olympian gods and minor gods. So while it talked about the demigods of the big twelve, what about the minor gods? I decided to try something in the library, I spread out my mana all across the area, until I sensed someone and I did that again and got a new skill.

Detect Lifeforms (Lv: 1 Exp: 0.05%): Hot damn you're on fire gaining all these new skills! Detects anything that is living in a ten foot radius.

So, apparently I have a knack for mana and gaining new skills that have to do with mana, but I want to try something else. So I decided to walk into the same secret place that I went to train my IDs and walked into a shadow.

Thanks to your heritage, you have gained a boost!

+500 Hp

+500 Mp