Chapter 22: Isn't it Time?

Third Person POV

???: And who are you~? Sneaking into the throne room?

Y/N: W-Well, Idon'thaveanexcuseforthis....

???: What did you say?

Y/N: N-Nothing!

Barachiel: Woof!

???: I know that there is a large dog on you, how about we speak without the dog?

Y/N: How did you know?

???: What? You think that since I am a faunus, that I cannot hear?

Y/N: N-Not at all! But I wanted to talk about the White Fang.

???: Alright then, come and talk, there is no one here anyways, besides, I highly doubt that you want to kill, am I correct?

Y/N: Yep...you are right...

(I don't know how old Sienna Khan is, so for the sake of the story, she is about 25)

Y/N: S-So, I was hoping that you could actually control the White Fang and their tendencies. 

Sienna: Are you saying to become pacifists again?!

Y/N: N-Not at all! But the thing is that if you don't control the White Fang properly, then they will rebel against you, I know about the future, and you die. 

Sienna: You dare speak to me about leadership?! I will tell you-

Sienna then looked at the a screen that Y/N held up, showing the scene of Adam stabbing her with Wilt as Hazel took out the many guards.

Y/N: Do you see what I mean? I am not telling you or the White Fang to become pacifists, but try to nudge Adam in the other direction, I have seen his other side, and he is quite nice, but I want help in saving this world, and I need your faction, along with another's, if you don't know, Adam is already betraying the White Fang by helping someone else.

Sienna: And who is this, someone else?

Y/N: Humans, but mainly Cinder Fall.

Sienna: Cinder?!

Y/N: Yep, they are going to destroy Beacon and get the powers of a maiden. 

Sienna: And how do you this-

Sienna then looked at the screen Y/N was holding up again and saw that indeed, Cinder shot an arrow at a Maiden in a glass tube and gained powers, fighting against Ozpin.

Sienna: I-Is this true?

Y/N: Well, not if you help me, Ozpin wants resources to fight against Salem, but they are destroying the world, and I want to save it, are you willing to help me?

Sienna: How can I trust you then?

Y/N: Didn't I show you the future?

Sienna: That could all have been false, I need to trust you, also what about Ozpin and Salem destroying this world?